PDA

View Full Version : First Mobile Phone Violation

antichrist
19-02-2009, 06:02 PM
I claim to be the first person to be kicked out of the chess hall due to mobile phone violations. My phone rang twice at the comp held at St Barnabas Hall, off Broadway in about 1996. Charles Zworstine showed me the door. Can anyone beat that?

Saragossa
19-02-2009, 07:27 PM
I claim to be the first person to be kicked out of the chess hall due to mobile phone violations. My phone rang twice at the comp held at St Barnabas Hall, off Broadway in about 1996. Charles Zworstine showed me the door. Can anyone beat that?

I did a really cool high five with a friend of mine...yep that wins.

Garrett
19-02-2009, 07:29 PM

did you have two people who wanted to talk to you or was it the same person twice.

It's important to me.

Denis_Jessop
19-02-2009, 08:08 PM

Your phone rang twice but Charles only kicked you out once. Consider yourself lucky :D

DJ

antichrist
20-02-2009, 07:23 PM
did you have two people who wanted to talk to you or was it the same person twice.

It's important to me.

It was the same crazy nagging person - I hope that means something. Someone I am related to - so they must be crazy.

antichrist
21-02-2009, 04:10 PM
I will now claim my place in the history of aust chess - the first person to be kicked out due to phone violations. I am proud to be a historic person.