PDA

View Full Version : Swwp Rybka 3

Davidflude
03-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi all i bought the package of Chess Assistant plus deep rybka 3. Rybka 3 is dearsomely strong. Just one wee hassle, I have only mase it work throgh the Chess Assistant package. I would like to bolt it into The Shredder interface that the Normal rybka handles.

Can anybody help.

David

Igor_Goldenberg
03-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi all i bought the package of Chess Assistant plus deep rybka 3. Rybka 3 is dearsomely strong. Just one wee hassle, I have only mase it work throgh the Chess Assistant package. I would like to bolt it into The Shredder interface that the Normal rybka handles.

Can anybody help.

David
I only have experience of plugging it in ChessBase, if it helps at all.

Davidflude
03-12-2008, 08:47 PM
I had to change the name to make it work. Now all I need to discover is whether to use the 32 or 64 bit version. The machine absolutely smashed me at blitz playing under Chess Assistant.

One thing is that the Chess Asistant 4,000,000 game database updated very quickly and elegantly. Like Chessbase it reads the week in chess files but it updates very smoothly.

WCL-Skwerly
04-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Go to Start - Computer or Start - MyComputer if using XP, and right click it. Then go to properties, and it will say whether your machine is a 32 or 64 bit processor.

99% chance, however, that if you aren't sure, it's 32. :) Hope this helps!

Davidflude
04-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Go to Start - Computer or Start - MyComputer if using XP, and right click it. Then go to properties, and it will say whether your machine is a 32 or 64 bit processor.

thankyou

Davidflude
04-12-2008, 08:44 AM

Bonzer it is a 64x2. Now I will switch to the other version.

Davidflude
05-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Bonzer it is a 64x2. Now I will switch to the other version.

There is no way that I am switching to 64 bit. It needs a beta microsoft operating system plus new drivers if they exist. Furthermore Rybka runs like a scalded cat in 32 bit version.

All I have to do now is connect the openings file so that I can run Rybka under
Chessbase. This should not be too much of a hassle.