PDA

View Full Version : What Sci Fi Technology do you wish was true??

Space_Dude
18-10-2008, 04:39 PM
This Thread is about any technology that you wish was real. Mine would probably be Hyper Speed (light speed travel) and time travel also cool weapons.

Rincewind
18-10-2008, 04:52 PM
This Thread is about any technology that you wish was real. Mine would probably be Hyper Speed (light speed travel) and time travel also cool weapons.

Clarke's third law.

Ian Murray
18-10-2008, 05:12 PM
Asimov's Third

Basil
18-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Duggan's first. Hang on - that's not Sci-Fi.
May we have the 'was' in the title changed to 'were' please?

Transport technology.

Sinister
23-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I wish that there was a bomb that killed all gangsters, wannabees, politicians and some person that tony.k and i really dislike called kevin

Space_Dude
23-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Nex, Murder is a Sin and if you had to choose one... it would be for the good of the worlds not to destroy Them, besides only person that deserves to die is kevin (not kevin Bonham)

Desmond
24-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Fifth Element's microwave technology.

Adamski
24-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Transporters a la all the Star Trek series and movies. Cool!

Space_Dude
29-10-2008, 09:56 PM
For Christmas, I want a Pony, a hyperdrive equiped space ship(with beaming technology and Laser Beams), a stargate, a supergate, a staff weapon, asgard cloning device, Gou'ld Sarcophycouse and a PS3.:owned:

Trent Parker
31-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Bionic eyes so i could see properly

Driverless cars so I could go wherever whenever (bring it on!!)

Space_Dude
01-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Bionic eyes so i could see properly

Driverless cars so I could go wherever whenever (bring it on!!)
It does not seem that science fiction cause there is this driverless jeep that can drive in a high way with out a fault.

Saragossa
01-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Miniature cds that i injected into my body then selected the songs i wanted to listen to with my thoughts also this but with movies aswell.

Space_Dude
31-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Transporters a la all the Star Trek series and movies. Cool!
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!

Space_Dude
31-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I wish that there was a bomb that killed all gangsters, wannabees, politicians and some person that tony.k and i really dislike called kevin
Ummm, there's no sci-fi show that has that kinda bombs...

Adamski
31-12-2008, 03:59 PM
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!I like Scotty, too, though he has certainly aged in the more recent movies compared with the young version in the original tv series. There's one movie where ST and ST Next Gen characters meet each other and he looks quite old in that. But still the same voice and engineering ability. Its called "Star Trek: Generations". Worth watching, DeMann, if you are looking for ways to spend your holidays.

Space_Dude
31-12-2008, 04:01 PM
I like Scotty, too, though he has certainly aged in the more recent movies compared with the young version in the roiginal tv series. There's one movie where ST and ST Next Gen characters meet each other and he looks quite old in that. But still the same voice and engineering ability. Its called "Start Trek: Generations". Worth watching, DeMann, if you are looking for ways to spend your holidays.
He's Awesome Especially now that he is played by Simon Peggs (My favourite Movie Actor) in the new Movie.

Bruce Oates
15-01-2009, 11:15 AM
To be invisible, Bin Ladin's gun would accidently discharge etc.

The secret to keeping cells rejuvinating would put you at the top
of the who's who list.