PDA

View Full Version : Internet service

Davidflude
10-09-2008, 10:29 AM
I was nearing my download limit today so checked with my ISP. They changed me to a new plan

- three times faster

- 5 times the download and upload limit size

- ten dollars cheaper per month.

Now I am looking at packaging my telephone service with them.

A bodgie mob called Telstra keep ringing me up trying to get me to change part of my telephone service which is not with them back to them.

They are going to lose a customer.

The point to remember is that even if you are really happy with your ISP and telephone service provider it pays to regularly check that have not introduced better plans than the one that you use.

Denis_Jessop
11-09-2008, 03:47 PM
I was nearing my download limit today so checked with my ISP. They changed me to a new plan

- three times faster

- 5 times the download and upload limit size

- ten dollars cheaper per month.

Now I am looking at packaging my telephone service with them.

A bodgie mob called Telstra keep ringing me up trying to get me to change part of my telephone service which is not with them back to them.

They are going to lose a customer.

The point to remember is that even if you are really happy with your ISP and telephone service provider it pays to regularly check that have not introduced better plans than the one that you use.

David

That's very good advice. I had the same experience with my ISP which had introduced a new plan at the same rate as I was already paying but with benefits much better for me. The only problem was they didn't publicise it!

DJ