PDA

View Full Version : The *** And The Sb

Axiom
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Bill , how would you suggest i prove to you that the *** are in fact real ?
Are you aware that the soviets and freemasons have worked extremely hard for decades to suppress and obliterate any semblance of its existence ?
I do have a signed scoresheet by Gorkiananov, 2 old reel to reel tapes black&white , one of Gorkiananov giving his favourite lecture on 'chess and creativity' and the other of his funny little dance.
1 photo of the inside of a 'burn room'
A filing cabinet of classified files , which i'm sorry i'm not at liberty to share.
My tattoo , of course.

Just tell me how to provide you with proof , so that i can talk about the much loved and legendary *** in the SB ?

BTW , You're not a freemason are you ( as i'm pretty sure you dont have KGB or Black Wolf connections ) ?

Zwischenzug
01-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Forgive me for being a bit ignorant, but what does *** and SB stand for?

Kevin Bonham
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Ax, I would have been more convinced of the reality of the *** had you shown more cognisance of the importance of physical training (woefully lacking in my case) in chess skill on the sport discussion.

Surely anyone who had survived the rigours of *** preparation would know of these sporting aspects of chess for a fact? :lol:

Basil
01-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Just when I think I have options for Golden Dribbler nominees (including myself), Ax clasps the jug even firmer.

Axiom
01-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Ax, I would have been more convinced of the reality of the *** had you shown more cognisance of the importance of physical training (woefully lacking in my case) in chess skill on the sport discussion.

Surely anyone who had survived the rigours of *** preparation would know of these sporting aspects of chess for a fact? :lol:I normally argue for chess as a sport (as i think i mentioned), just thought it would be interesting to argue for the other side .
I am all to painfully aware of the importance of physical training for chess

Axiom
01-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Just when I think I have options for Golden Dribbler nominees (including myself), Ax clasps the jug even firmer.
I really wish you had met ol' Gorky , you then certainly wouldn't be so apt to stray into the dark woods of disrespect.

ElevatorEscapee
01-07-2008, 08:56 PM
NESARA!!! Remember Nesara! Before they take it away from all of us!!! :uhoh:

Kevin Bonham
01-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I normally argue for chess as a sport (as i think i mentioned), just thought it would be interesting to argue for the other side .

Given that you were arguing for a somewhat inferior position and that it's not the side you normally take, I think you did a reasonable job of it.

Axiom
01-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Given that you were arguing for a somewhat inferior position and that it's not the side you normally take, I think you did a reasonable job of it.
the prevalence of increments was a blow ! :doh:
but the debate continues , see my latest addition there :cool: