PDA

View Full Version : Fritz11 and mouse operation

JAZZIN
04-04-2008, 04:35 AM
Hi to all

I found this place surfin on the internet, you guys have a very nice space, congratulations, i think i will be coming back soon :-)

My question is about playing in chessbase, I use a laptop and have trouble because I play with the mouse pad which is slow and unconfprtable. I have tried with an usb mouse but its more or less the same, if you have little time and have to carry for example a bishop from a1 to g7 its not easy and reliable.

I have surfed and found expensive "DGT usb chessboards" (460 usd).

My idea is if i had a touch screen I would point with my finger on the screen the pieces as i do with the mouse.

Just if any of you share the same experience and has ideas to deal with this issue in order to play fast games, it would be nice to know.

Sometimes I see games there very very fast, sounds impossible to me to play that fast with a mouse.

Thanks in advance,

Jazzin

CameronD
04-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi to all

I found this place surfin on the internet, you guys have a very nice space, congratulations, i think i will be coming back soon :-)

My question is about playing in chessbase, I use a laptop and have trouble because I play with the mouse pad which is slow and unconfprtable. I have tried with an usb mouse but its more or less the same, if you have little time and have to carry for example a bishop from a1 to g7 its not easy and reliable.

I have surfed and found expensive "DGT usb chessboards" (460 usd).

My idea is if i had a touch screen I would point with my finger on the screen the pieces as i do with the mouse.

Just if any of you share the same experience and has ideas to deal with this issue in order to play fast games, it would be nice to know.

Sometimes I see games there very very fast, sounds impossible to me to play that fast with a mouse.

Thanks in advance,

Jazzin

The fast players would use the keyboard to move as that be the fastest way with practice.