PDA

View Full Version : Avatar change - no worky

Basil
25-01-2008, 10:06 PM
I reported that the ability to switch avatars was lost (to my account at least) immediately after the recent server upgrade.

Bill, you were good enough to advise that you had passed this error information to Karthick. I have not heard anything more and still report that that the avatar change function still no worky!

The error message is Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.

bergil
26-01-2008, 08:20 AM
I reported that the ability to switch avatars was lost (to my account at least) immediately after the recent server upgrade.

Bill, you were good enough to advise that you had passed this error information to Karthick. I have not heard anything more and still report that that the avatar change function still no worky!

The error message is Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.Yes! Please bring back the animated avatar :pray:

ElevatorEscapee
26-01-2008, 07:06 PM
What's wrong with the animated avatar? Mine seems to work perfectly ok. Maybe the mods just don't like you! :P

bergil
27-01-2008, 02:24 AM
What's wrong with the animated avatar? Mine seems to work perfectly ok. Maybe the mods just don't like you! :PCould be? :hmm:

Basil
27-01-2008, 02:37 AM
There's no doubt there's some serious hate floating around, but that's not the reason for the no worky.

Garvinator
27-01-2008, 05:43 AM
There's no doubt there's some serious hate floating around, but that's not the reason for the no worky.
Unless skip is 'in on it'. ;)

Basil
01-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Avatar change still no worky if pointing to an external URL.
However avatar change worky very well if uploaded from own 'puter.

Carry on.

bergil
02-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Avatar change still no worky if pointing to an external URL.
However avatar change worky very well if uploaded from own 'puter.

Carry on."You may not upload animated images." :doh:

Trent Parker
04-02-2008, 09:18 AM
say what??
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<