PDA

View Full Version : Will Olympiad applications be public?

pax
17-06-2004, 10:40 AM
I seem to recall that applications for the last Olympiad team were made public on the Australian Chess Website. Will this be the case again this year? This will allow the bb to base it's inevitable speculation on solid facts rather than dim recollection..

jase
17-06-2004, 10:54 AM
I think that was all discussed on the Olympiad thread.

Applications will be published after the deadline, and after the selection co-ordinator has combed through applications to check that they are in order.

I would expect them to be available by around June 25.

Kevin Bonham
17-06-2004, 07:35 PM
I think that was all discussed on the Olympiad thread.

Applications will be published after the deadline, and after the selection co-ordinator has combed through applications to check that they are in order.

I would expect them to be available by around June 25.

That's about the size of it. The deadline is midnight Friday AEST. I need to get results data from the ratings files then submit this to Paul to go up on the web (or possibly put it up on the web elsewhere if there are problems). There will then be a brief period with the info online for players to point out any problems with the info before it goes to the selectors. Any problems will then be corrected online. Hopefully they'll be up in preliminary form early-mid next week.