PDA

View Full Version : Poll #2 :Research on THE INFORMING MEDIA

Axiom
05-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Do you believe that Whitehouse documents reveal a plan for a false flag attack on Cuba in 1962 ?

This is part of a research study, would very much appreciate your participation.
Thankyou.

Desmond
05-12-2007, 07:12 PM
What is a false flag attack?

Axiom
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM
What is a false flag attack?
A false flag is an attack on your own side by your own side to blame on the other side.

In the case of this poll question, it concerns a plan by the U.S government to shoot down american airliners in order to to blame on the cubans, It is known as "Operation Northwoods".

Kevin Bonham
05-12-2007, 08:08 PM
I answered "don't know" because I am unsure if the documents in question were actually technically White House documents. (Department of Defence idiocy never approved by the President, correct?)

Ian Murray
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
In the case of this poll question, it concerns a plan by the U.S government to shoot down american airliners in order to to blame on the cubans, It is known as "Operation Northwoods".
Not true - the plan was to shoot down an unmanned aircraft simulating a Cuban attack on an airliner

Axiom
05-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I answered "don't know" because I am unsure if the documents in question were actually technically White House documents. (Department of Defence idiocy never approved by the President, correct?)
Joint Chiefs of Staff, actually.

Axiom
05-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Not true - the plan was to shoot down an unmanned aircraft simulating a Cuban attack on an airliner
even more devious !

Aaron Guthrie
06-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I would have answered "dont know" if I had not seen the poll, but on seeing the poll I saw that I didn't have any such belief.

Ian Murray
07-12-2007, 10:03 AM
even more devious !
But a far cry from the sensationalist claims made by the rednecks that civilians were to be killed

Axiom
07-12-2007, 11:28 AM
But a far cry from the sensationalist claims made by the rednecks that civilians were to be killed
I agree, but not part of the poll question.

Ian Murray
08-12-2007, 01:32 AM
I agree, but not part of the poll question.
You made it so at Post #3:

Axiom
08-12-2007, 10:44 AM
You made it so at Post #3:
where i mentioned the shooting down of airliners, with no mention of whether they were manned or not .

Axiom
14-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Well done again to Boris !

Ian Murray seems to have miscomprehended the poll question, but i think ,given the option to re-vote, would also be correct.(?)

Kevin Bonham , thankyou for your response, hope this has been informing.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

Quite extraordinary material !

Ian - it would seem according to these documents, that there were in fact plans to kill civilians as well !

please feel free to google : operation northwoods joint chief of staff documents

you may be interested in the related 'Operation Mongoose'