PDA

View Full Version : Chess Victoria Ratings Officer

Rincewind
09-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Anyone tell me how I find out who this person is and how I can get in to contact with them? The new Chess Vic pages don't seem to list anyone (not even the busy Mr Vacant who is performing most of the roles) and neither does the ACF site though I thought previously that they both used to list Milic as the guy.

If anyone knows who it is (Milic or otherwise) can they please provide me with a name, email and phone number?

TIA

Bill Gletsos
09-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Anyone tell me how I find out who this person is and how I can get in to contact with them? The new Chess Vic pages don't seem to list anyone (not even the busy Mr Vacant who is performing most of the roles) and neither does the ACF site though I thought previously that they both used to list Milic as the guy.

If anyone knows who it is (Milic or otherwise) can they please provide me with a name, email and phone number?

TIAAs far as I know The CV ratings officer is still Milic Sucevic.

Spiny Norman
11-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes, its still Milic ... Rincewind, I have PM'd you Milic's email address.

ElevatorEscapee
09-10-2007, 07:04 AM
I too find myself with this dilemma; I have Swiss Perfect files for tournament to submit, but can find no contact details on the CV website.

If Milic is still the Ratings Officer, would someone please be so kind as to PM me his email contact details?

Thank you :)

Edit: - just found it now on the Netfirms Chess Vic website: http://chessvictoria.netfirms.com/cv_office_bearers.htm
Please ignore above post, Thank you :)