PDA

View Full Version : Where should John Howard be buried?..The Sequel!...

four four two
22-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Considering john's current woes I thought I should make a sequel to last years poll.

Watto
22-02-2007, 11:08 AM
I voted like last time for the cricket cup…

While I read 'cricket cup', for some reason I always imagine a white plastic drinking cup. So 442, if you could arrange for a small plastic cricket trophy that would be grand. :)

four four two
22-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I voted like last time for the cricket cup…

While I read 'cricket cup', for some reason I always imagine a white plastic drinking cup. So 442, if you could arrange for a small plastic cricket trophy that would be grand. :)

Plastic is one choice...but what about a cup made of coal?
So whoever holds the cup aloft will get their hands dirty.:D
And for the more cynical we could make it out of asbestos...sponsored of course by James Hardie.

arosar
23-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Oh here we go, another bunch of [snip] boat people: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/navy-picks-up-boat-people/2007/02/22/1171733955276.html

Watch Howard and his cronies make a big issue out of this, scaremongering, and before you know it, he's PM all over again.

AR

four four two
20-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Bump.

It appears at the moment we cant bury John in the Darling-Murray basin.

Although that wont stop some voters from trying.

antichrist
19-03-2011, 09:49 AM
They still have not buried Ferdinand Marcos yet - his relos want a heros burial even though he faked his military medals.

He put on martial law and had tens of thousands tortured and killed - but his relos and supporters still want to give him a standing (laying down) ovation.

Capablanca-Fan
20-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Don't we normally wait for people to die before burying them?

antichrist
20-03-2011, 08:04 AM

Well HOward was called Lazarus rising, I hope that when he is buried he does not a JC and send his family broke paying funeral costs one after the other. I hope little Johnny would not try claiming life insurance three times - but that is a trait I see amongst Liberals, get whatever you can however u can.

Igor_Goldenberg
21-03-2011, 02:55 PM
You know how impatient leftists are, don't you?

antichrist
22-03-2011, 09:24 AM
You know how impatient leftists are, don't you?

Look how impatient the Rightists were when trying to kill Allende

Capablanca-Fan
22-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Look how impatient the Rightists were when trying to kill Allende
You mean the a racist, antisemite and eugenicist; and of course leftist darling who won just over a third of the vote then tried to drag Chile into a Castro-like despotism. Already covered in another thread (http://chesschat.org/showthread.php?p=220350).