PDA

View Full Version : The truth is out there

qpawn
11-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Which of these shady, suss, shonky, smelly events will we NEVER find the truth about? Which one will defy our attempts to get to the truth?

You can't handle the truth! [ attributed to the great political commentator Jack Nicholson ]

Kevin Bonham
11-12-2006, 03:37 PM
I've never been convinced there was anything suss about Diana's demise.

Rincewind
11-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I was watching the truth about fairytales on SBS last night and I think the Pied-Piper of Hamelin would have to be up there. More than 700 years later and no one really knows what went on.

antichrist
11-12-2006, 05:32 PM
I still reakon that dingo lady is guilty as well as Ananda Marga - why aren't they in there?

eclectic
11-12-2006, 06:21 PM
I still reakon that dingo lady is guilty as well as Ananda Marga - why aren't they in there?

I thought the mystery of Chesslover your flogged dead horse would be there too ... :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

antichrist
11-12-2006, 07:10 PM
I thought the mystery of Chesslover your flogged dead horse would be there too ... :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

I didn't give a poop about chesslover, my obsession was with KO Kid Kordahi as to whether be won that fight or not, if there was a return match???

And we forgot about whether KB really did go overboard reading the riot act out before starting tourneys - we will never really know the truth.

And we can add to the list why was the Dancing with Stars result rigged against Arianne - was it racism or because she was a chessplayer?

Also whether Bill will ever get another life and Matt rehabilitated?

Axiom
11-12-2006, 10:40 PM
How much truth is out here www.*******s.com ?