PDA

View Full Version : Chess Lessons In Melbourne/ Via the Internet

MichaelBaron
04-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Just a quck announcement that I am now available for chess lessons in Melbourne as well as over the Internet. Please message/email me for more details if you are interested! :D

ElevatorEscapee
06-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Is that being available for giving chess lessons or receiving them? ;) :P

MichaelBaron
06-11-2006, 05:59 PM
Is that being available for giving chess lessons or receiving them? ;) :P

Take a guess :)

Zwischenzug
06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Do you accept payments via paypal?

MichaelBaron
06-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Do you accept payments via paypal?

I do.. webbaron@gmail.com is my Paypal account

Vlad
06-11-2006, 08:54 PM
I would like to take some chess lessons. What is your price and how many lessons do you think I need to get to 2500 level?:)

MichaelBaron
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
I would like to take some chess lessons. What is your price and how many lessons do you think I need to get to 2500 level?:)

Good question...:hmm: The strongest players I have been working with are 2100-2150 Fide. I guess getting to 2500 will take you a lot of chess lessons....plus turning a chess professional :D . To be honest I would not mind becoming 2500-rated player myself...:)

Brian_Jones
07-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Just a quck announcement that I am now available for chess lessons in Melbourne as well as over the Internet. Please message/email me for more details if you are interested! :D

Sorry, Michael I haven't got time to give you chess lessons at present.:)

Having seen your endgame play against Solomon recently (Elwood Round 3), I agree you need some chess lessons..:)

MichaelBaron
08-11-2006, 01:50 AM
Sorry, Michael I haven't got time to give you chess lessons at present.:)

Having seen your endgame play against Solomon recently (Elwood Round 3), I agree you need some chess lessons..:)

LOL having seen the way you played in your recent tourney in Malaysia...I would not ask you to coach me. By the way...I got a couple of chess students who are rated above 2100 Fide. That puts them above you on the rating list. Of course they have not had a chance to "acquire" an FM titles for themselves and their families yet :)

Btw, I agree I did play badly against Solo. However, the mistake was made in the middlegame, not in the endgame. Surely as a titled player..you can tell the difference between middlegame and endgame:owned: