PDA

View Full Version : AC's antisemitism: action demanded

MichaelBaron
07-09-2006, 03:49 PM
According to AC's latest posting

"Yes, suicide bombings I would justify for every member of the Israel Defence Forces, perferably on Yon Kippur day. They would be doing the whole Middle East a big favour. "

Is the forum admin going to take any action against him for making an openly antisemitic remark? :hmm:

By making such postings he is bringing legal liability upon the forum admin. I am waiting for a response....:hmm:

P.S. Last time he made a similar posting i was really intent on contacting Federal Police that would no doubt take some action...However, i was persuaded not to do so at the last moment by one of the server's moderators....This time if no action is taken I will go ahead and report MR Peter Hanna for his antisemitic propoganda.

It is now responsibility of the Server's admin to act on his remarks. If no action is taken, the Server Admin will be sharing the liability...thats why I am expecting some swift action to stop AC from making such remarks.

antichrist
07-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I have deleted mine, although not sure if your interpretation holds up.

Bill Gletsos
07-09-2006, 04:18 PM

"Yes, suicide bombings I would justify for every member of the Israel Defence Forces, perferably on Yon Kippur day. They would be doing the whole Middle East a big favour. "

Is the forum admin going to take any action against him for making an openly antisemitic remark? :hmm:How is AC suggestion that all Israel Defence Force soldiers act as suicide bombers antisemitic.
It just sounds like another one of AC's stupid suggestions.

bergil
07-09-2006, 04:24 PM

Careful your persecution complex is showing again! You asked him a stupid question and got a stupid answer, you're both crackpots and bait each other so either shut up or don't complain. :hand:

Kevin Bonham
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM
AC has voluntarily requested the deletion of that post and I have deleted it and all replies to it. I have also locked the thread because while it started as an independent issue that issue seems to have been talked out and the thread has just turned into another volume of the same often intemperate stuff as on "Blood on Hands".

The post was extremely provocative and insensitive and I am glad AC has requested its deletion.

That said it was not antisemitic since, as can be seen from the above excerpts, it related solely to the armed forces of a nation and not to the Jewish race in general. Furthermore I am not aware of any law that AC has breached. Indeed had he not requested its deletion I doubt it would have been deleted.

arosar
07-09-2006, 05:18 PM

Is the forum admin going to take any action against him for making an openly antisemitic remark? :hmm:

By making such postings he is bringing legal liability upon the forum admin. I am waiting for a response....:hmm:

P.S. Last time he made a similar posting i was really intent on contacting Federal Police that would no doubt take some action...However, i was persuaded not to do so at the last moment by one of the server's moderators....This time if no action is taken I will go ahead and report MR Peter Hanna for his antisemitic propoganda.

It is now responsibility of the Server's admin to act on his remarks. If no action is taken, the Server Admin will be sharing the liability...thats why I am expecting some swift action to stop AC from making such remarks.

Jesus Christ you're bloody stupid. I mean honestly. What sort of rubbish do you teach them high school kids, huh, Israeli lover?

Boohoo...look, I'm such a victim. Where me mama? Where's me papa? Call the AFP. Call the Simon Wiesenthal centre. What a joke!!

AR

Basil
07-09-2006, 05:21 PM
... you're both crackpots and bait each other so either shut up or don't complain. :hand:

Excuse me, "crackpot" is my word and is reserved for that someone special on this forum. You owe me 10 HCDs.

Alan Shore
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Careful your persecution complex is showing again! You asked him a stupid question and got a stupid answer, you're both crackpots and bait each other so either shut up or don't complain. :hand:

You made a post suggesting Michael should become a suicide bomber. I'm surprised you weren't banned for it actually, your post was merely deleted.

MichaelBaron
07-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Jesus Christ you're bloody stupid. I mean honestly. What sort of rubbish do you teach them high school kids, huh, Israeli lover?

Boohoo...look, I'm such a victim. Where me mama? Where's me papa? Call the AFP. Call the Simon Wiesenthal centre. What a joke!!

AR

You are welcome to attend my uni lectures and see what my students are learning. I doubt you would pass the subject though since all of the students (irrespective of nationality and religion) are required to express themselves professionally and within the legal and ethical guidelines. I got a lot of Muslim students in my classes and we get along really well.

I guess our problem is that i am used to dealing with professional educated people who are expressing themselves in a civilised manner while you are keeping the discussion at the "pub" level.

P.S. Thank you very much for giving me a hint to call Simon Wiesenthal center. Sounds like a good idea. I should have thought of it myself

arosar
07-09-2006, 06:47 PM
You are welcome to attend my uni lectures and see what my students are learning. I doubt you would pass the subject though since all of the students (irrespective of nationality and religion) are required to express themselves professionally and within the legal and ethical guidelines.

So to pass this subject, all one has to do is express themselves professionally, legally and ethically.

Shouldn't be too hard.

It's not journalism you teach, is it? And you know, you really are a snobby <insert C word here>. What have you got against pub culture matey? Huh? This is Australia mate.

AR

Kevin Bonham
07-09-2006, 07:04 PM
You made a post suggesting Michael should become a suicide bomber. I'm surprised you weren't banned for it actually, your post was merely deleted.

He deleted it himself actually, although it would certainly have been deleted had he not done so,.

bergil
07-09-2006, 07:10 PM
You made a post suggesting Michael should become a suicide bomber. I'm surprised you weren't banned for it actually, your post was merely deleted. I deleted it without request. It was a stupid answer to a stupid question.

ElevatorEscapee
07-09-2006, 11:06 PM
I deleted it without request. It was a stupid answer to a stupid question.
I believe you Bergil, even if many others wouldn't! ;)