Filthy chess pieces and clocks too?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s1064322.htm

Trent Parker
13-03-2004, 01:05 PM
wash their hands regularly :lol:

Alan Shore
13-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Not to mention shaking your opponents hand :P

But certainly, I'll wash my hands before eating and after chessing.

peanbrain
13-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Not to mention shaking your opponents hand :P

But certainly, I'll wash my hands before eating and after chessing.

If your opponent is matt then I suggest you wash your hands straight after you shake his - matt is very famous for his theory that washing hands after toilet is not necessary.

Just to prove how germs from the toilet is not threat to one's health - matt is going to eat from the toilet seat next! :whistle:

Kevin Bonham
13-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Just to prove how germs from the toilet is not threat to one's health - matt is going to eat from the toilet seat next! :whistle:

Don't tempt him. He'll do it just to prove he can, and post a picture.

samspade
13-03-2004, 09:19 PM
If your opponent is matt then I suggest you wash your hands straight after you shake his - matt is very famous for his theory that washing hands after toilet is not necessary.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :hand: :hand: :wall: :wall: :wall:

samspade
13-03-2004, 09:21 PM
Now that's NOT a pretty mental picture:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand: :hand: :eek: :eek: :eek:

PHAT
13-03-2004, 11:18 PM

OK, come clean. Who have you been taking to - how did you know.

chesslover
14-03-2004, 05:20 PM

So true. If matt is a man of conviction he will do this in fromnt of others. Somehow I doubt that even he will do something so gross

Last time we discussed this issue, PaulB locked the thread in the old ACF BB as it was disgusting.