PDA

View Full Version : George Bush, John Howard nominated for nobel peace prize??

Trent Parker
04-03-2004, 10:55 PM
I think i heard on the news today that these two have been nominaed for the nobel peace prize. what a joke! Has the nobel peace prize lost it's credibility? I heard past nominations have included Michael Jackson and Slobidan Milosovic.

skip to my lou
04-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Howard must have nominated Bush and Bush nominated Howard.

Rincewind
04-03-2004, 11:05 PM
I think i heard on the news today that these two have been nominaed for the nobel peace prize. what a joke! Has the nobel peace prize lost it's credibility? I heard past nominations have included Michael Jackson and Slobidan Milosovic.

Being nominated shouldn't affect it's credibility. The fact that these warmongers can get nominated is shows the inclusiveness of the nomination process. Of course that don't have a iceblock's chance in hell of winning. ;)

Trent Parker
04-03-2004, 11:07 PM
Being nominated shouldn't affect it's credibility. The fact that these warmongers can get nominated is shows the inclusiveness of the nomination process. Of course that don't have a iceblock's chance in hell of winning. ;)

rotfl. True, True, very True

Rincewind
04-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Howard must have nominated Bush and Bush nominated Howard.

Howard nominated Bush and Bush nominated that short deaf Australian fellow. :lol:

chesslover
05-03-2004, 12:04 AM

do you have a link for this?

I hope it is true, for it is very good news for President Bush, the man who saved the world from islamic terrorism, who captured Saddam, destroyed the taliban, who is hunting down Osama and who is destroying the terrorist infrastructure around the world

If this news is true, I am so very happy. Well done and just recognition for President Bush - well done President Bush well done

skip to my lou
05-03-2004, 12:09 AM
I hope it is true, for it is very good news for President Bush, the man who saved the world from islamic terrorism, who captured Saddam, destroyed the taliban, who is hunting down Osama and who is destroying the terrorist infrastructure around the world

If this news is true, I am so very happy. Well done and just recognition for President Bush - well done President Bush well done

He saved nothing.

Captured Saddam, but there is more war in Iraq now that there was when saddam was ruling and bush's "smooth" transition isn't so "smooth" is it?

I really doubt he destroyed the Taliban.

So what if he captures Osama? It will only provoke MORE terrorism.

Bush is not destroying terrorists. He is destroying innocent lives. He is destroying everything but terrorists.

Now we know which idiot nominated him.

Trent Parker
05-03-2004, 12:13 AM
do you have a link for this?

Not at the moment... i will look once i get some sleep!

Kevin Bonham
05-03-2004, 12:20 AM
I thought it was Bush and Blair who were nominated, not Howard. Old news too, this has been known for weeks, nominator was a conservative Norwegian judge IIRC.

Trent Parker
06-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Yeah i heard wrong

Trent Parker
06-03-2004, 08:42 AM
http://smh.com.au/articles/2004/02/02/1075570347552.html?from=storyrhs