PDA

View Full Version : Where should John Howard be buried?

four four two
26-05-2006, 09:52 PM
Johnny Howard has been getting a bit of discussion on the bb recently,and not in a positive way, so I thought we should consider where our current prime minister should be buried once he eventually kicks the bucket.

He is on the wrong side of 60, so in keeping with tradition of long served Pharoahs...er leaders...I have come up with a few plans that could be considered. Vote early and Vote often!;)

four four two
26-05-2006, 10:51 PM
Yay!...somebody voted. Thanks Watto.

ElevatorEscapee
26-05-2006, 10:54 PM
I personally don't think that the "where" is as important as the "when" ;)

four four two
26-05-2006, 10:56 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cool: ;)

Axiom
26-05-2006, 10:57 PM
for poetic consistency , the answer is : in the bohemian grove cemetry underneath the great statue of Molech! :)

four four two
26-05-2006, 11:02 PM
for poetic consistency , the answer is : in the bohemian grove cemetry underneath the great statue of Molech! :)

Would you be referring to something like this?....

When doing research into the new world order, you will repeatedly come across information that the 'Brotherhood' pulling the strings has a serious loyalty to all that is evil (by definition). This is symbolised again and again by the Illuminati and in this section you will see just one small part of this.

One of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolised as an owl and is referred to as Molech (sometimes Moloch).

A great video was released a few years ago, by researcher Alex Jones over in America called 'Dark Secrets - Inside Bohemian Grove'. Basically every summer, the 'fatcats' of the world gather together for a social outing into a redwood forest in southern California, sealed off to the general public for a summer camp once dubbed as 'the greatest men's party on Earth'. (That's right, no women allowed beyond the carpark!).

In July 2000 Alex Jones and his team managed to successfully organise a break-in into the festival and capture some disturbing hidden camera footage of one of the ceremonies.

The ceremony that was recorded was entitled 'The Cremation of Care' in which a mock human sacrifice is performed in front of a forty-foot stone owl, for the entertainment of the cheering crowd of elitists. These include media company owners, politicians, Hollywood personalities, world leaders, oil company owners, and so on.

Dozy
26-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Yogi Berra's missus once asked him where he wanted to be buried and he said, "Surprise me!"

Axiom
26-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Would you be referring to something like this?....

When doing research into the new world order, you will repeatedly come across information that the 'Brotherhood' pulling the strings has a serious loyalty to all that is evil (by definition). This is symbolised again and again by the Illuminati and in this section you will see just one small part of this.

One of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolised as an owl and is referred to as Molech (sometimes Moloch).

A great video was released a few years ago, by researcher Alex Jones over in America called 'Dark Secrets - Inside Bohemian Grove'. Basically every summer, the 'fatcats' of the world gather together for a social outing into a redwood forest in southern California, sealed off to the general public for a summer camp once dubbed as 'the greatest men's party on Earth'. (That's right, no women allowed beyond the carpark!).

In July 2000 Alex Jones and his team managed to successfully organise a break-in into the festival and capture some disturbing hidden camera footage of one of the ceremonies.

The ceremony that was recorded was entitled 'The Cremation of Care' in which a mock human sacrifice is performed in front of a forty-foot stone owl, for the entertainment of the cheering crowd of elitists. These include media company owners, politicians, Hollywood personalities, world leaders, oil company owners, and so on.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

four four two
26-05-2006, 11:19 PM
Does this mean that Harry Potter is somehow part of a conspiracy?:hmm: ;)

Axiom
26-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Does this mean that Harry Potter is somehow part of a conspiracy?:hmm: ;)
you already have asked too many questions!:cool: :whistle:

antichrist
26-05-2006, 11:53 PM
chopped up and fed to the crows like the Tibetian Buddhists do.

ElevatorEscapee
27-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Yeah, feed anti-christ to the cows! Serve him right that hairy potty! ;)

bergil
27-05-2006, 02:25 AM
I voted for next to Menzies because we shouldn't create to many midden heaps in Australia.

This message was brought to you by the Keep Australia Beautiful Committee. :D

Igor_Goldenberg
27-05-2006, 09:44 AM

As for when, he is likely to bury most of us.

Anyway, we were discussung Howard Duggan. What idiot brought up John Howard in the discussion?

four four two
27-05-2006, 09:57 AM
As for when, he is likely to bury most of us.

Anyway, we were discussung Howard Duggan. What idiot brought up John Howard in the discussion?

You are in the wrong thread Igor....:lol: ;)

This is the "Where should John Howard be buried thread?"....;)

Kevin Bonham
27-05-2006, 03:49 PM

Jon Ronson's "Them: Adventures with Extremists" (2001) has plenty of amusing stuff about the Bilderberg mob. On the whole he makes the whole thing sound just as bizarre as - but less menacing and sinister than - the conspiracy theorists make out.

Davidflude
28-05-2006, 10:40 AM
this talk of John Howard's burial reminds me of the old gag about what sort of tomb someone should be buried in.

this was told about General De Gaulle, Benito Mussolini and who knows what others.

The gag runs. Why should <insert name of politician> be buried in a very plain simple grave with no tombstone?

Answer - Because he only expects to stay in it three days.

antichrist
28-05-2006, 11:33 AM
But they must take the good with the bad - get that cross ready! Oh look, there is a rose bush..

Nutter
28-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Johnny Howard has been getting a bit of discussion on the bb recently,and not in a positive way, so I thought we should consider where our current prime minister should be buried once he eventually kicks the bucket.

He is on the wrong side of 60, so in keeping with tradition of long served Pharoahs...er leaders...I have come up with a few plans that could be considered. Vote early and Vote often!;)

Why don't we just dig a hole, toss him in, and then fill in the hole with dirt? Once thats done we could then get a stone, chissel something into the stone like "Here lies Johnny Howard", and then we can start bagging Johnny's replacement. :P

ElevatorEscapee
28-05-2006, 06:59 PM
But then he would continue lying after his death... :lol:

four four two
28-05-2006, 07:22 PM
Why don't we just dig a hole, toss him in, and then fill in the hole with dirt? Once thats done we could then get a stone, chissel something into the stone like "Here lies Johnny Howard", and then we can start bagging Johnny's replacement. :P

I see you voted for the Canberra option ,Nutter.
Where in Canberra do you think John should be buried?:hmm:

BFG
28-05-2006, 09:43 PM
I see you voted for the Canberra option ,Nutter.
Where in Canberra do you think John should be buried?:hmm:Queanbeyan. Why inflict the little rodent on Canberra any more than NSW already has?

four four two
28-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Queanbeyan. Why inflict the little rodent on Canberra any more than NSW already has?

I see you havnt voted yet BFG...maybe you would prefer Johnny in a nuclear reactor.:hmm: ;)

BFG
30-05-2006, 02:32 PM
I see you havnt voted yet BFG...maybe you would prefer Johnny in a nuclear reactor.:hmm: ;)No because then he would have a half life of 100,000 years and he has been around way too much already. I need an option that says "Next to Jimmy Hoffa".

qpawn
06-06-2006, 05:41 PM
It's not a "non-core promise" or a "never ever statement" to stuff rodent in a nuclear reactor.

It's Johnny's latest obseqious bit of yankaphile dubbya worship: to join the nuclear club. Well, JWH can spend forever in touch with his bel0oved nuclear energy as far as I am concerned. He loves the stuff. Well, he can have it. Let the little mongrel roast in plutonuim.

Basil
06-06-2006, 08:35 PM
It's not a "non-core promise" or a "never ever statement" to stuff rodent in a nuclear reactor.

"No child will live in poverty ... blah blah blah ..."

you sanctimonious hypocrites

Can any anyone join this leftie tea party? :)

ElevatorEscapee
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Settle down now Howard, the question is where?, not when?. ;)

Just because people seem to dislike him, doesn't mean that they aren't from his own party... after all, the "Age tapes" recorded mobile phone conversation between Liberal Head Honchoes Mr Peacock and Mr Kennett in the 1980's were not necessarily entirely complementary of Mr Howard. ;)

Perhaps some of the blue blooded Liberals of today may even wish to remove Mr Howard from the seat of power in order to make way for his smirking 'annointed' successor. :lol:

Basil
06-06-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm sorry, EE. Just because I love you like a man and want to have your children doesn't mean I can't take the full point against you here:

Just because people seem to dislike him, doesn't mean that they aren't from his own party...

My point, as can clearly be seen, is exclusively related to hypocracy. I can't, and haven't suggested that some people don't like the man.

antichrist
06-06-2006, 09:33 PM
He should not be buried anywhere near that hero Yasser Arafat.

qpawn
06-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Bury JWH nearby the grave of the racist bigot who kept him in power: Pauline Hanson!

:D :D :D

antichrist
06-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Bury JWH nearby the grave of the racist bigot who kept him in power: Pauline Hanson!

:D :D :D

But I am not completely against her. She is just a product of her class and social position and old style Aussie. It is the smarter type that used her that I am against.

ElevatorEscapee
06-06-2006, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry, EE. Just because I love you like a man and want to have your children doesn't mean I can't take the full point against you here:

My point, as can clearly be seen, is exclusively related to hypocracy. I can't, and haven't suggested that some people don't like the man.

Can you expand on that hypocracy please? :)

EZBeet
06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
doesn't matter where, just as long as there is enough room for all of them.

ElevatorEscapee
06-06-2006, 10:30 PM
How many John Howards are there?! :eek:

Is he like Saddam Hussein, and has at least 5 body doubles? :lol:

EZBeet
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
let's see, there's,

john downer howard
john beasley howard
john costello howard

to name a few. i think you get the point

Cat
08-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I think he should be embalmed, why wait til he's dead? Maybe laid in State next to our President Georgie in our nations capital, Washington DC. Maybe have his head cryogenically frozen and the Socceroos could use it for training for their World Cup Campaign. The PM's head could be the inspirational x-factor they need to progress.

Basil
08-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Perhaps you commo pinko, grumbo, unio, shallow, phillo, dimmo, professional studio can wait until we've managed to employ you all, then you can bury him.

Australia's unemployment has fallen below 5% today for the first time in 30 freakin years.

I know, I know; lefty policy would have achieved the same thing *cough* *splutter* *choke*

All together now - "This is the recession Australia had to have".

Ahem, do we have any representatives from the real world here? You know, the one that spins? Hello?

How about an economist? I'd even settle for a professional student model-watching, theorising knob-head to start with.

In fact, let's broaden this a little ... is there absolutely anyone at all with the slightest commercial experience who wishes to discuss this with me?

How about anyone with a lefty plan that doesn't involve either:
1. Taxing the rich some more, or
2. Running up a staggering national debt.

Anyone? Tumbleweeds ...

Come on - some troll must bite - be brave - once you've taken the plunge, the rest of you gormless whingers can join in and smother me, much like a plague of ants ... come ooooooooooooon :)

four four two
09-06-2006, 12:10 AM
I would happily bury John Howard for free...it would be the best community service work I could ever do.:D

Axiom
09-06-2006, 12:30 AM
can we bury the bastard now?

Southpaw Jim
09-06-2006, 09:09 AM
Bury him right next to Peter Allen.. he'd love that.. :P

qpawn
09-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Please keep in mind how the Howard government has changed the definition of "employment" : if you work for one hour a week you are now classed as "employed". I wonder why this government changed the definition. HMM. I might have to ponder that one.

And let's settle any issue of John Howard knowing more about economics than your average year 12 eco student. At the last election he made a ludicrous statement that interest rates would always be higher under a federal labor government. That was an absolute lie. The reserve bank sets interest rates and does so in response to national and global economic dynamics. But this morning Howard went into real cloud cukoo land. He blamed the STATES for any increase in interest rates in the future! What on earth have the states got to do with interest rates??? You might as well blame the aussie soccer team! If you wrote any of this crap in a year 12 economics exam the sixth letter of the alphabet would be scrawled across your paper.

However I must give Howard his due credit. He is real shifty little schemer. This snowy hydro sell off that he's backflipped 0on. It has stuffed up the budgets of the states. THen, he can blame the stuffed up states for rising interest rates. Wow . What a plan. The a team couldn't have done better with Mr T.

It's not Batman and Robin. It is...Howard and his shifty sidekick the evil Nick Minchin. Without Nick , Johnny wouldn't know the next devious, diabolical trick or stunt to pull.

WhiteElephant
09-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Employment figures do not reflect job satisfaction or the degree to which a person's skills match the skills required to perform their job. A rise or fall in the unemployment rate means nothing when lumping people into any available job is considered a desirable outcome. When I see a fall in the unemployment rate, I know that more people are doing jobs they hate.

Arrogant-One
10-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Employment figures do not reflect job satisfaction or the degree to which a person's skills match the skills required to perform their job. A rise or fall in the unemployment rate means nothing when lumping people into any available job is considered a desirable outcome. When I see a fall in the unemployment rate, I know that more people are doing jobs they hate.

I think the bigger problem is the generous welfare system in Australia. There was a time when people were actually motivated to work because not doing so meant no money, and no handout.

Still works that way in Singapore I am told. However, I don't think a return to those days in Australia is in the cards anytime soon.

firegoat7
11-06-2006, 08:03 PM
I think the bigger problem is the generous welfare system in Australia. Yes I think that is a really big problem. To be generous is not a good thing. It can't be, it must be Bad. Better to be stingy. That sounds much better to me.

But since you are advancing the argument. How is it too generous? You may be right, the Australian Welfare system is too generous to the rich.

There was a time when people were actually motivated to work because not doing so meant no money, and no handout. Bloody great days weren't they.

Still works that way in Singapore I am told.
What works that way in Singapore? better public housing?

However, I don't think a return to those days in Australia is in the cards anytime soon. You sound dissapointed.

cheers Fg7

four four two
25-06-2006, 08:32 PM
The poll is closing today...so if you havnt voted yet...get a move on!;)

Right,I have my shovel...a can of kero...daypass to Lucas Heights....all I need now is Johnny.

Johnny?.... Oh Johnny?... There you are!

This wont hurt a little,Johnny,...it will hurt alot!:P ;)

Steve K
25-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Ship his body (preferably alive) to the land of his Lord and Master GWB and have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered and hung upside down in Times Square until his life runs out. Oh, in addition while all this is going on force him to watch endless replays of The Poms reclaiming the Ashes...ahhh, I'm pleased to get that off my chest.

four four two
25-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Ship his body (preferably alive) to the land of his Lord and Master GWB and have him horse whipped, tarred and feathered and hung upside down in Times Square until his life runs out. Oh, in addition while all this is going on force him to watch endless replays of The Poms reclaiming the Ashes...ahhh, I'm pleased to get that off my chest.

Geez,I wonder what the unedited version was like....:lol: ;)

antichrist
26-06-2006, 10:10 AM
In the cave that Jesus left vacant and hope it is not too close to Yasser Arafat's grave.

four four two
22-02-2007, 10:33 AM
Bumpity Bump!..yes there's a sequel..and with new poll options!...so vote early and often!;)

four four two
22-02-2007, 10:36 AM
PS..this thread from last year should be used as a reference point.
If you wish to vote visit the SEQUEL! to this thread...;)