PDA

View Full Version : Milosevic Dead

Garvinator
11-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Some channels on foxtel digital are reporting that Milosevic has died from natural causes.

eclectic
11-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Some channels on foxtel digital are reporting that Milosevic has died from natural causes.

confirmed according to a google news search

eclectic
11-03-2006, 11:43 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200603/s1589494.htm

qpawn
12-03-2006, 06:55 AM
The world has lost one of its most evil denizens.

bergil
12-03-2006, 10:12 AM
That's good news but only a monkey would watch Fox News to be informed, I trust you were just flicking through the channels? ;)

four four two
12-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I知 gonna get you too

How do you think I知 going to get along,
Without you, when you池e gone
You took me for everything that I had,
And kicked me out on my own

Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he痴 down
But I知 ready, yes I知 ready for you
I知 standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
Repeating the sound of the beat

Many songs come to mind to commerate the death of Milosevic,this is just one of them...

qpawn
13-03-2006, 07:17 AM
What about:

Highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm gonna on a highway to hell
Highway to hell
Highway to hell

:lol:

qpawn
13-03-2006, 11:05 AM
I have no eastern European heritage. So, why do I hate Milosevic? Because:

Way back in the early 1980s I was a soccer watcher. My team was Frankston City who became defunct in about 1982. They were in the "State League" which was then the one below the old national league. Back then eth nic names were permitted so you had, along with Green Gully who still exist today, Albion Turk Gucu, Brunswick Juventus, Polonia Marybinong, South Melbourne Hellas etc. I am not having a shot at any of these clubs or their ethnicities; these were the official names of the soccer clubs.

Now, there was this guy in his 70s I used to watch the soccer with. He was Mr Treque but my father and I nicknamed him "scuruba" whatever that means because that's waht he always shouted when someone fluffed a chance at goal. So it seems that "scuruba" meant rubbish or some fruitier equivalent. He spoke with a heavy eastern European accent and was from somewhere in the Yugoslavia area. He was employed cleaning out the bioler engines of trains before he came to Australia. I was about 6 and he would bring a soccer ball tothe games and do kick to kick. He often said "you don't kick it like dis, you kick it like dis". He was a nice guy and shook my hand saying " you got to shake like this" and he nearly wrenched my hand off. He had a humourous commentary on every game: "ref, you need my glasses" or the teams were playing like "pineapples" or if someone did something really stupid like miss a penalty he would shout "shizerman" and we all know what that means :D

After Frankston City folded in 82 we still watched other local teams with him: Karingal, Seaford etc. But in about 1990 we stopped seeing him. We wondered why. We found out from a friend that Scuruba had gone back to Yugoslavia. I can't recall the year but it was just before all that ethnic cleansing, war etc in Yugoslavia started. So he could well have been in the middle of it: a vulnerable and elderly man just wanting to spend the rest of his years in peace in his homeland. And what did Milosevic do? Turf him out onto one of those refugee camps? Shoot him? :eek:

Milosevic was a stinking pile of walking camelshit: a lowlife little turd whose mentality was that of Count Dracula and Ted Bundy. May the corpse of Milosevic remain physically intact for even the worms and maggots will be repulsed by this evil butcher. And if Scuruba is somewhere in the sky I hope he has his feet on Milosevic's throat. I would say to Scuruba:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

eclectic
13-03-2006, 11:56 AM
May the corpse of Milosevic remain physically intact for even the worms and maggots will be repulsed by this evil butcher.

please, no!!

don't give his supporters a reason to make a saint out of him ... :sick:

(sentiments understandable though)

McTaggart
17-03-2006, 10:16 PM
please, no!!

don't give his supporters a reason to make a saint out of him ... :sick:

(sentiments understandable though)

In front of our eyes as we watch TV,we can see the conspiracy theorys being constructed in Serbia.. He was poisoned, no, he was starved to death or maybe he was killed by with- drawing his medicines etc and soon it will be the stuff of urban myths. No matter what proofs are presented he will become a martyr to his followers who unfortunatly not with him in his grave....

Garvinator
18-03-2006, 02:11 AM
That's good news but only a monkey would watch Fox News to be informed, I trust you were just flicking through the channels? ;)
i could have flicked to any news channel and seen it:P

Lucena
18-03-2006, 11:11 AM

Foxtel digital does not mean fox news, Foxtel digital is a pay tv service with several news channels. I was watching on Foxtel (I don't think we have digital)last night some official guy saying they had no evidence of poisoning etc-that was on CNN.