PDA

View Full Version : Output format of Rapid Ratings system

Spiny Norman
02-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi Bill, et al,

It seems that the output formats of the Classic and Rapid ratings systems are different. The former includes the ACF ID, whereas the latter (at least as published on the website) does not. I am interested in automating the extraction of club-specific ratings data from these two lists, but the lack of ACF ID in the Rapid list makes it more difficult.

Q: Is it feasible to add the ACF ID to the Rapid list?

Cheers,

Frosty

Bill Gletsos
02-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Bill, et al,

It seems that the output formats of the Classic and Rapid ratings systems are different.That is incorrect, the format of the active lists are identical.

The former includes the ACF ID, whereas the latter (at least as published on the website) does not. I am interested in automating the extraction of club-specific ratings data from these two lists, but the lack of ACF ID in the Rapid list makes it more difficult.You are not comparing like to like. Only the master list has the ACF ID number on it. No ACF Rapid master list is produced as the vast majority of players on it have no rapid rating.

Q: Is it feasible to add the ACF ID to the Rapid list?No.
I suggest you get the information directly from the respective SP trn master files available on the ACF web site.

Spiny Norman
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Thanks Bill ... I will steer my development efforts in that direction.