PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Fischer and the Dragon

chessbug
20-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi guys,

I have written a two part essay where I basically claim that FISCHER BLUFFED in his analysis of Fischer-Reshevsky 1961 in his book “60 Memorable Games”. I’ll be happy to hear people’s comments about what I wrote there.

The link is

http://www.chessbug.com/OpeningsTrust1.htm

You can write me an e-mail from the site or post something here. Enjoy the reading.

qpawn
20-02-2006, 02:56 PM
An interesting essay!

I don't play the dragon so I will have to read the essay again and mull over it all.

I enjoyed the reviews too! If I send you any reviews of a book I have read could you put them on the site? :D

Though I am a pretty average player I feel that I can do good and sincere reviews of stuff.

chessbug
20-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Dear qpawn,

Thanks for your warm response!
That idea sounds great. Could you send me a sample review? my email is
chessbug@chessbug.com

If you want to write quick-reviews you can use the template in which I write (all the reviews in the site are built in the same way).
On any other question that you have feel free to write me an e-mail.

Chessbug.

qpawn
20-02-2006, 03:17 PM
I have read a few chessbooks in the past weeks. I will borrow them again from the library and use the format on your site to write a review.

I have a read a lot of chessbooks both historical - that huge book by Alexander, Chernev's books etc - and some instructional books about endgames, openings etc.

Thanks again!

bobby1972
20-02-2006, 03:52 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE QE5 SMASH BOBBY GOT FROM MUNOZ at the olympics munoz also fixed up polugaevsky ,larsen,olafsson .

qpawn
20-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Sample review sent!:D