PDA

View Full Version : Latest scores in Myer Tan GP

Brian_Jones
14-02-2006, 07:53 AM
Latest scores in the 2006 Myer Tan Australian Grand Prix now include Toukley results. See www.chessaustralia.com.au/grandprix

qpawn
14-02-2006, 08:28 AM
A certain person in the unrated results has developed supernatural powers. He has become two people at once. I am speaking of course of the mysterious Andrew Thornley and Andrew Thornton. I am certain inside info that this is really one person who should have thses results added together.

I, WE, YOU, ME ARE/IS ...:D

Bill Gletsos
14-02-2006, 07:37 PM
A certain person in the unrated results has developed supernatural powers. He has become two people at once. I am speaking of course of the mysterious Andrew Thornley and Andrew Thornton. I am certain inside info that this is really one person who should have thses results added together.Considering they dont exactly fall under the realm of typing errors I wonder how the Guru managed to get it so wrong.

Simple avoidable errors like this make it extremely difficult for State Rating Officers.

You probably should also let the Guru know to correct the name from Thornley to Thorton when he submits the Mind Sports Weekender for rating so as the CV Ratings Offcier doesnt allocate them as two different players.

Of course even if they are allocated as two different players you can be certain the ACF Ratings Officer will catch it. ;)

auriga
11-03-2006, 08:22 AM
A certain person in the unrated results has developed supernatural powers. He has become two people at once. I am speaking of course of the mysterious Andrew Thornley and Andrew Thornton. I am certain inside info that this is really one person who should have thses results added together.

I, WE, YOU, ME ARE/IS ...:D

thanks, qpawn!
the players were combined and reflected on website
after you mentioned this.

Mischa
15-03-2006, 10:33 AM
Why isn't James Morris in the under 2000 list?

Bill Gletsos
15-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Why isn't James Morris in the under 2000 list?Because as can be seen at http://www.chessaustralia.com.au/grandprix/index.cfm?p=section&a=results his U2000 GP points only total 8.75.
Therefore he isnt in the top 5.

Mischa
15-03-2006, 12:35 PM
thanks....

auriga
24-04-2006, 01:50 PM
i think 1 suggestion for the grand prix next year is
to have a seniors and disabled (blind, deaf, physically disabled) section.

Brian_Jones
29-04-2006, 12:27 PM
TO ALL GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT ORGANISERS

IF YOU REQUIRE MORE SCORESHEETS, PROGRAMMES OF POSTERS PLEASE ASK.

EMAIL info@chessaustralia.com.au.

bergil
29-04-2006, 12:36 PM
TO ALL GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT ORGANISERS

IF YOU REQUIRE MORE SCORESHEETS, PROGRAMMES OF POSTERS PLEASE ASK.

EMAIL info@chessaustralia.com.au.
Can we have bigger score sheets? :P

Brian_Jones
29-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Can we have bigger score sheets? :P

Yes, in 2007 after we have used up all the current scoresheets!

Perhaps you want to contribute to the cost?

Trent Parker
01-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Yes, in 2007 after we have used up all the current scoresheets!

Perhaps you want to contribute to the cost?

shouldn't be too costly...... keep em same size paper and change size of move boxes.......

Trent Parker
01-08-2006, 01:43 AM
i think 1 suggestion for the grand prix next year is
to have a seniors and disabled (blind, deaf, physically disabled) section.

How blind?

I'm legally blind right eye and 6/12 to 6/18 other...would i classify? :D