PDA

View Full Version : Finding people or clubs

Spiny Norman
19-01-2006, 08:26 AM
Thought I'd start this thread as a place for finding people or clubs when the usual Internet-based resources have failed to produce the desired result.

Spiny Norman
19-01-2006, 08:27 AM
To kick things off, I am looking for details about Dandenong Chess Club (VIC). My searches for a website for them using Google turned up a number of links that are all defunct. Do they have a current website?

EDIT: Found them at last ... several search engines later ... www.dandychess.org.au

arosar
08-02-2006, 11:07 AM
Hi all...I need to get in touch with Eugene Schon's mom fairly quickly. Anyone know her contact details? I think she has an ID here but I forgot it and not sure if she still frequents this site.

Cheers,

AR

WhiteElephant
08-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Hi all...I need to get in touch with Eugene Schon's mom fairly quickly. Anyone know her contact details? I think she has an ID here but I forgot it and not sure if she still frequents this site.

Cheers,

AR

Her login ID is klyall (and her name is Kerry Lyall). I sometimes see her on here - send her a PM and she should read it fairly qickly.

Sujakobi
23-02-2006, 02:21 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Lucius Endzelins?

jenni
23-02-2006, 03:27 PM

Cheers,

AR

she does - it is klyall. I have to admit a teensy bit of suspicion of your motives... :cool:

arosar
23-02-2006, 03:45 PM
You're a bit late. It was for that CB report. I was going to get a profile of Eugene. Kerry did get back to me but it was too late.

AR

bobby1972
23-02-2006, 09:18 PM
enless supply at the mental asylum,enless but maybe they got enough problems to be intoduced to chess

Axiom
23-02-2006, 11:05 PM
enless supply at the mental asylum,enless but maybe they got enough problems to be intoduced to chess
bobby you seem familiar with the chess- mental illness nexus, i would be interested to hear how/if chess has effected your mental health.

bobby1972
24-02-2006, 08:34 AM
:P :) what do you mean "if" man have you seen some of the trash i post but i got to tell you i get a lot of fun out of this bulletin board.the ones who take chess seriuosly are the best the way the go on about it.

Axiom
24-02-2006, 06:39 PM
:P :) what do you mean "if" man have you seen some of the trash i post but i got to tell you i get a lot of fun out of this bulletin board.the ones who take chess seriuosly are the best the way the go on about it.
but no funnier than any other serious hobbyist?

McTaggart
27-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Lucius Endzelins?

Pretty sure he died some time ago. He had a long chess career in correspondence chess and achieved some distinctions. Contact DavidFlude for more info on Endzelins