PDA

View Full Version : Chess facts

hitman84
06-12-2005, 05:46 AM
Hi everyone I'm new here,I feel this is wonderful forum something i was in search of!

anyways i'm from India so here are some nice facts about India's numero uno
better known as Vishy.

someone with a gifted memory power as a 4 year old kid he was able to pick his favorite music record from a huge collection.

His fav bands are Petshop Boys and U2.

Many around the world are astonished by his quick play but not here back home.Everybody knew about his extraordinary intution.He used to play many blitz games in the local chess club with a time & exchange handicap.

He loves card games.
he is not someone you want to talk to if he has lost a game of cards.
Yes the super cool anand aint so cool if he loses a game of cards.

So how was anand in his teens?
lazy he sums it up!

Once he dated Alisa Gallimova they went to a restaraunt and after a nice meal Vishy promptly asked alisa to pay the bill!

bergil
06-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Hi everyone I'm new here,I feel this is wonderful forum something i was in search of!

better known as Vishy.

someone with a gifted memory power as a 4 year old kid he was able to pick his favorite music record from a huge collection.

Many around the world are astonished by his quick play but not here back home.Everybody knew about his extraordinary intution.He used to play many blitz games in the local chess club with a time & exchange handicap.

He loves card games.

lazy he sums it up!

Once he dated Alisa Gallimova they went to a restaraunt and after a nice meal Vishy promptly asked alisa to pay the bill!
So he's lazy. get the dirts when lossing and wants women to pay, What a guy!! :hmm:

jenni
06-12-2005, 02:05 PM

better known as Vishy.

He loves card games.

lazy he sums it up!

Thanks for that - always nice to get some "human interest" info. :)