PDA

View Full Version : Chess Clocks

nzgrandmaster
22-11-2005, 09:15 AM
anyone or any clubs have any cheap chess clocks they want to sell?

Rincewind
22-11-2005, 12:27 PM

nzgrandmaster is a local Wollongong player who is looking to set up a small informal chess group at a local cafe. I believe he is looking for something like 8-10 mechanical clocks in reasonable condition. Obviously Wollongong/Sydney area is preferred as he could arrange pick-up.

firegoat7
22-11-2005, 05:24 PM

MCC has some almost brand new analog chess clocks for sale. If you want to know more pm me.

cheers Fg7

peter_parr
23-11-2005, 10:48 AM

10 x new quartz chess clocks with battery and instructions including registered mail to Melbourne - $350

Contact Peter Parr in Sydney

arosar
23-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Mate, you need to include your phone number and email next time. No need to be shy.

AR

ElevatorEscapee
24-11-2005, 06:43 PM
nzgrandmaster is a local Wollongong player who is looking to set up a small informal chess group at a local cafe. I believe he is looking for something like 8-10 mechanical clocks in reasonable condition. Obviously Wollongong/Sydney area is preferred as he could arrange pick-up.

Wow Rincewind! You got all that info just from his post? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you! ;) :lol:

Rincewind
25-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Wow Rincewind! You got all that info just from his post? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you! ;) :lol:

Dare I say it?

Elementary.