PDA

View Full Version : deleted post by mistake

Garvinator
16-11-2005, 04:25 AM
Hello Admins and Moderators,

I accidently deleted a long post I made in the death of chess in brisbane thread. It was about the different clubs and was the last post made.

Can you please restore it as I deleted it by mistake?

Cheers,

Garvin

Rincewind
16-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Hello Admins and Moderators,

I accidently deleted a long post I made in the death of chess in brisbane thread. It was about the different clubs and was the last post made.

Can you please restore it as I deleted it by mistake?

The last deleted post just cnotains the word "test". The nest to last was a large map and the word "test" and the antepenultimate deleted post was a smaller version of the map with a few words. Are any of these the one you mean? If not then I fear it might be beyond my ken to resurrect it. Sorry.

Garvinator
16-11-2005, 07:10 AM
The last deleted post just cnotains the word "test". The nest to last was a large map and the word "test" and the antepenultimate deleted post was a smaller version of the map with a few words. Are any of these the one you mean? If not then I fear it might be beyond my ken to resurrect it. Sorry.
ahh your right, i forgot about those :( i previously had a long post on the chess scene in brisbane. Then later i attempted to quote from it and post a large map of the clubs in greater brisbane. I then realised that I had deleted the original long post of text. It was in reply to 442's questions.

Rincewind
16-11-2005, 07:21 AM
ahh your right, i forgot about those :( i previously had a long post on the chess scene in brisbane. Then later i attempted to quote from it and post a large map of the clubs in greater brisbane. I then realised that I had deleted the original long post of text. It was in reply to 442's questions.

I remember reading it but it isn't there any longer. I think you must have accidentally edited it and wrote over the top of it. :(

Garvinator
16-11-2005, 07:34 AM
I remember reading it but it isn't there any longer. I think you must have accidentally edited it and wrote over the top of it. :(
that would seem to be a likely scenario.

Rincewind
16-11-2005, 09:05 AM
that would seem to be a likely scenario.

Don;t be glum. Found it from my offline archive and restored in into the thread. Enjoy...