PDA

View Full Version : Going Bonker #2

PHAT
21-07-2005, 02:24 AM
NSW grade match U1600.

Tonight, a player threatened the punch my captian. Needless to say it would have been a mistake.

"I don't care if you taller than me, I should punch you."

"You and you, you all bastards."

"I was winning by a whole piece, f*****g."

His opponent, our junior player on board four, was not happy.

antichrist
21-07-2005, 02:32 AM
NSW grade match U1600.

Tonight, a player threatened the punch my captian. Needless to say it would have been a mistake.

I thought you would be happy that the junior was getting a lesson in vocabulary?

Alan Shore
21-07-2005, 02:43 AM
A friend told me something happened that was in the papers today (in Brisbane), something about a chess match that was currently 1-1, one player didn't want to play any more, his opponent got some mates together, went round to his hosue and bashed him. I'll have to see if I can find out any more on this..

Trent Parker
21-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Would this be someone that plays in NSWCA weekenders?

Dozy
21-07-2005, 02:54 PM
You picked it, Chess Nut.
My understanding is that an official complaint has been lodged and that the player concerned will not be playing for his club, at least until that complaint is dealt with.

Bill Gletsos
21-07-2005, 03:06 PM
A friend told me something happened that was in the papers today (in Brisbane), something about a chess match that was currently 1-1, one player didn't want to play any more, his opponent got some mates together, went round to his hosue and bashed him. I'll have to see if I can find out any more on this..The article was in the 20th July Courier Mail. According to what was relayed to me in an email it seems that after the match was 1-1 and one of the players would not continue they ended up fighting in the street. The shopping centre security people apparently split them but it did not end there and one of the guys turned up at the other guys house with his mates and a knife. According to the paper it is now a police matter.

antichrist
21-07-2005, 03:08 PM
The article was in the 20th July Courier Mail. According to what was relayed to me in an email it seems that after the match was 1-1 and one of the players would not continue they ended up fighting in the street. The shopping centre security people apparently split them but it did not end there and one of the guys turned up at the other guys house with his mates and a knife. According to the paper it is now a police matter.

Weren't Lebos were they?

Bill Gletsos
21-07-2005, 03:12 PM
Weren't Lebos were they?I dont know who they are. Its seems that the chess nut and Dozy may know.

antichrist
21-07-2005, 03:14 PM
I dont know who they are. Its seems that the chess nut and Dozy may know.

Can you disclose who Dozy is?

Bill Gletsos
21-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Can you disclose who Dozy is?No, but I know who he is.

PHAT
21-07-2005, 03:35 PM

Yes, mate. The one who bullies juniors and women with bullshit claims and shouting.

Dozy
21-07-2005, 03:50 PM
No, but I know who he is.

Tactfully put, Mr G.
If anybody wants to know they could always visit my web page (or is it just a giant blog?) It's in my profile...

auriga
21-07-2005, 10:14 PM
NSW grade match U1600.

just a bit of playful banter
and his competitive spirit coming out.