PDA

View Full Version : School Holiday Program & RJ Shield Tournament

WhiteElephant
06-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I am organising a School Holiday Program & Tournament during the upcoming mid-year School Holidays. Details below.

I should mention that my company has a business relationship with Chess Kids and this program is a commercial enterprise.

Any questions, comments, insults, etc, send me a PM :)

SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM incorporating RJ SHIELD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Date: June 27-30
Venue: Toorak (Glamorgan, Geelong Grammar School, 14 Douglas St, Toorak, Melbourne)

RJ SHIELD
June 27, 1-5pm
7 Round Tournament. 15 minutes each per game
Trophy Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd: in U/8, U/10. U12, U/14 & U/18 age groups.

HOLIDAY PROGRAM
June 28, 29 & 30
Activities Include: Chess Lessons, Tournaments, Chess Puzzles, Legendary Chess Stories, Chess Variants including Lightning Chess and Transfer Chess.
Come for one day or all 3! Win trophies and many other prizes!

The Program is run by experienced Chess Coaches: George Zaprudsky and Denis Bourmistrov.

For bookings or if you would like a brochure mailed to you, please call George on 0417 339 694.

WhiteElephant
04-09-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi guys,

I am running another Holiday Program in the upcoming holidays.

We had a nice turn-up last time - approx. 60 boys and girls for the tournament and 20 each day for the holiday program.

klyall - you wanted me to alert you to this - here it is!!! Eugene shouldn't have too much trouble with this field though he will get one or two challenging games!

SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM incorporating RJ SHIELD CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Date: September 19-22
Venue: Toorak (Glamorgan, Geelong Grammar School, 14 Douglas St, Toorak, Melbourne)

RJ SHIELD
September 19, 1-5pm
7 Round Tournament. 15 minutes each per game
Trophy Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd: in U/8, U/10. U12, U/14 & U/18 age groups.

HOLIDAY PROGRAM
September 20, 21 & 22
Activities Include: Chess Lessons, Tournaments, Chess Puzzles, Legendary Chess Stories, Chess Variants including Lightning Chess and Transfer Chess.
Come for one day or all 3! Win trophies and many other prizes!

The Program is run by experienced Chess Coaches: George Zaprudsky and Denis Bourmistrov.

For bookings or if you would like a brochure mailed to you, please call George on 0417 339 694.

WhiteElephant
17-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Thanks to everyone who enquired and entered!

65 entries to the RJ Shield so far and 2 days to go :)