PDA

View Full Version : Calling for a ruling from an aspiring DOP

Spiny Norman
26-04-2005, 08:09 PM
In the interests of being as impartial as possible, I draw aspiring DOPs attention to the fact that AntiChrist has not made a move in our game:

http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?p=55774#post55774

in more than two (2) weeks, despite clearly being able to post in other threads and despite repeated warnings from myself that he needed to 'get on with it".

I hereby declare AC's game lost, as he has imprudently sac'd a bishop for virtually no compensation and, since he was already a pawn down, he is now a bishop down with no reasonable prospects of saving the game.

Unless someone can show good cause why further waiting is necessary, the result will show 0-1 in my favour and I can happily start up another game.

Would anyone else like a game? I will be away interstate most of next week, but should still be able to find some time to make the odd move here and there whilst travelling.

ElevatorEscapee
26-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Well you have successfully vanquished the Antichrist, I wonder if I can manage to Escape from your clutches...

I accept your challenge, as victor of your previous game I offer you the choice of colour.

And to make it more interesting, how about we wager a bottle of homebrew on the outcome? (If we draw, we each have to send one another a bottle). :lol:

Cheers,

~EE :-)

Spiny Norman
27-04-2005, 02:56 PM
You're on ... the "home brew" vs "family wine" wager sounds like fun.

I'll take White this time then. I also tossed a coin, just to be fair, and it came up heads for White too ...

I'll post my first move in the Corr. Games section in due course. See you there ...