PDA

View Full Version : FritZ 8,Champion's edition ,BEST chess programme yet!!!!

mayte
18-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Wow-what a programme!!! From beginners to GM's it has it all!!! I have collected Chessmaster series for years-it is still good-but this F8 DVD is awesome!!!! So many features,but the one I love is " Find the position"-search database for a double rook ending and play it,or see how it was played!!!! Endless possibilities!!! Tactics,endings,openings,themes etc.

Bonus-90 minute Video with GK and other notables!!!! Is it better than new Shredder 9-yes by miles,S9 has no video training.

F9 CE a must buy .....

jay_vee
18-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Are you the same mayte that has been kicked off Pete Tamburro's bulletin board at njscf.org? If you are, and your posting style suggests so, please go back to wherever you came from.

mayte
18-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Notice I do not fib,I am honest ,very successfull and giving a good comment! What is your reply? Or do you have one? PT is/was far too uptight,I told him to relax-he could not! I posted many interesting posts-all 100% correct-he knows it!!! In fact we may have a lunch date in the future on me! Now, how a comment on the programme! Can you afford the programme ?

mayte
18-03-2005, 05:18 AM
let me say to you his site is good,he is good-although I think he uses F8 or similar programme like all chess writers to publish his replies....computer programmes are great,but they do make one lazy and let them do all the thinking!

FM_Bill
22-02-2006, 04:11 PM
fritz etc. are good at spotting tacticakl mistakes in your games,
but not so good at explaining positional mistakes.