PDA

View Full Version : i was first to beat rybka

skeatesy
07-06-2021, 03:02 PM
i believe i was first to beat rybka by useing a stone wall type agression which other top seeds have followed the idea .. being to get it into a stonewall situation then let it do the break through and either beat it on time which i did or some other wasy .... now i believe i am the first to get super stock fish into a stone wall situation but it is very very very clever and in twenty years of playing one hundred one minute games per day and about a million games over all against top level chess computers i believe it will take me another twenty years to beat super stock fish after it makes its move to break through the stone wall situation as it has what i call a 'transmutation seclusion' makeing it impossible for me to move .. but some one out their will do it .. that is if you can stonewall it .. i dont think any one can except me but since i have come theis far it will atleast spur you on to how its done ... initiative is too strong and no initiative is too week and i believe in tention and strategic tension but thats a joke o most players ... i believe ai which i have beaten useing my 'bake bean attack'' cannot iether hold contention or be contentious .. and thats where the new chess computers are catching up to my system they chuck everything at it including the kitchen sink .. a bold statement as sian press says or is this realy the realing .... devil may care ....4907

antichrist
08-06-2021, 06:17 AM
Sorry to bring it us but you have spelt Jerusalem incorrectly in your profile location. That makes me less likely to entertain seriously that you really defeated Rybka!

b.nancarrow
08-06-2021, 01:38 PM
As long as we have humans like you on the front line, computers will never rest easy.

antichrist
08-06-2021, 06:24 PM
As long as we have humans like you on the front line, computers will never rest easy.

Referring to post 1 of course

b.nancarrow
09-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Referring to post 1 of course

Yes

antichrist
09-06-2021, 10:45 PM
Yes

Computers never had it over me as well. Decades ago my infamous rebuttal of them was to pull out the plug. It was where 2+2=5 and you lead your opponent down a dark path only wide enough for one to return.

b.nancarrow
10-06-2021, 07:58 PM
Computers never had it over me as well. Decades ago my infamous rebuttal of them was to pull out the plug. It was where 2+2=5 and you lead your opponent down a dark path only wide enough for one to return.

Not entirely convinced that being a self declared plug puller is anything to be remotely proud about, with all due respect.

antichrist
10-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Not entirely convinced that being a self declared plug puller is anything to be remotely proud about, with all due respect.

I remember my saying was "never let technology beat you".

With all the Russian hackers demanding many millions of dollars (only the beginning) plug pullers may become a noble occupation.

Garrett
11-06-2021, 02:30 AM

LOL This needs to go into the classic posts thread.

skeatesy
18-06-2021, 02:58 PM
a freind of mine a chess computer nut has just beaten super stock fish from where i left of on the stone wall he recons they arent as good as they make out but a new chess computer is better ... raubfisch ...4916

skeatesy
22-06-2021, 02:46 PM
chess computers miss mates in three and this is why they still can be beat

b.nancarrow
27-06-2021, 09:24 PM
chess computers miss mates in three and this is why they still can be beat

Which ones?

FM_Bill
07-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Which ones?

yes and what positions?

skeatesy
21-07-2021, 04:38 PM
my friend ken who played perdy and is rated just under grandmaster pitted my bake bean attack useing stockfish 13 against 14 and it was a draw ...

b.nancarrow
21-07-2021, 07:23 PM
my friend ken who played perdy and is rated just under grandmaster pitted my bake bean attack useing stockfish 13 against 14 and it was a draw ...

Ken who?

Redmond Barry
23-07-2021, 11:56 PM
Ken who?

Ken Done ? :hmm:

Desmond
24-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Ken EL?

skeatesy
24-07-2021, 01:30 PM
stockfish 14 sacked a knight for two pawns useing my bakebean attackk against 13; and as i said it was a draw ....... the secrete of playing chess computers is to never move unless you have potentialy a piece on and off at the same time so you are neither too strong or too week .... tacticaly and strategicaly its not psycological like people its logical but .... not of this world .... qantum like ..

b.nancarrow
24-07-2021, 03:13 PM
stockfish 14 sacked a knight for two pawns useing my bakebean attackk against 13; and as i said it was a draw ....... the secrete of playing chess computers is to never move unless you have potentialy a piece on and off at the same time so you are neither too strong or too week .... tacticaly and strategicaly its not psycological like people its logical but .... not of this world .... qantum like ..

Yeah but Ken who??! :eek: