PDA

View Full Version : How to unsubscribe from a thread?

strangerep
02-06-2021, 05:12 PM
The FAQ, and "Thread Tools" give ways to subscribe to a thread, but I was unable to find a way to unsubscribe from a thread. Can anyone help, pls?

Patrick Byrom
02-06-2021, 06:01 PM
In the top right panel, select 'Settings', then 'Subscriptions'. You can check a box next to the thread you wish to unsubscribe to, and then 'Selected Threads' will give you an option to unsubscribe. It worked for me, even though I didn't even know I was subscribed to that thread!

I've attached a screenshot.4903

If that doesn't work, then I'm sure Kevin can do it for you :)

strangerep
02-06-2021, 06:08 PM
In the top right panel, select 'Settings', then 'Subscriptions'. You can check a box next to the thread you wish to unsubscribe to, and then 'Selected Threads' will give you an option to unsubscribe. Thanks -- that worked.

If that doesn't work, then I'm sure Kevin can do it for you :) Hmm, but I don't like giving mods more work unnecessarily. Although,... it wouldn't hurt to update the FAQ to include a version of your instructions above.

Patrick Byrom
02-06-2021, 06:38 PM
... Hmm, but I don't like giving mods more work unnecessarily. Although,... it wouldn't hurt to update the FAQ to include a version of your instructions above.That might be a good idea. I only included Kevin because the only previous example I found (http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?10398-Email-Notifications-from-subscribed-threads&p=248665&viewfull=1) required the intervention of a moderator.