PDA

View Full Version : why a new BB for ACF

chesslover
01-01-2004, 09:03 PM
I am a little puzzled at the switch to the new BB at chesskit, from the one that we used to use.

1. What was the reason for this?

2.Also why was this not flagged in advance? The first I knew about this is when I just logged in, and was informed that the old BB was read only, with the ACF BB merged with the Chesskit BB. The lack of consultation and information dissemination is very disappointing

3. What happens to the previous current threds in the old BB/ Are they going to be moved over to the new chesskit BB?

4. What happened to the posts that were posted on the old BB today morning? They do nto exist in the old BB, nor in the new one. Just what is going on here?

:?: :?: :?: :?:

skip to my lou
01-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Please email questions / comments about this change to ACF. Any complaints about the new BB can be emailed to admin@chesskit.com

Gandalf
02-01-2004, 03:56 AM
At the moment our highest priority is ensuring a safe and complete move. Once we are certain that everything is secure we will address the most pressing and important questions raised. Please understand that there is still a lot of work to be done and have patience with your questions.