06-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Jessop 22 - Cordover 0

skip to my lou
06-01-2005, 12:16 PM
hahahahahah

Oepty
06-01-2005, 04:54 PM
Well I guess it wasn't unexpected but it is good to see Jessop won. Well done
Well done also to our out going President George Howard. Thankyou for everything you have done in your two years including running both of the major chess tournaments in you term. You have done a great job
Scott

Alan Shore
06-01-2005, 05:50 PM
Talk about a landslide.... :cool:

Paul S
07-01-2005, 10:30 PM
Jessop 22 - Cordover 0

I told you so! :owned:

Kevin Bonham
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
There was a very funny incident in the Presidential election. It was arranged that delegates would vote by writing the names on a sheet of Mercure paper, putting numbers in boxes and handing votes in to me. Only the Victorian delegates attempted to hand in all their votes together only to have it transpire that there were six votes for five delegates. What happened was that Matthew Sweeney (observer with speaking rights, non-delegate) voted and somehow shoved his "vote" in with the Vic ones. I think he cast a write-in vote for himself or something like that. Of course the votes were all rejected and the Vic delegates had to revote individually. Nice try Matt. :owned:

Lucena
19-01-2005, 04:04 PM
:lol:
There was a very funny incident in the Presidential election. It was arranged that delegates would vote by writing the names on a sheet of Mercure paper, putting numbers in boxes and handing votes in to me. Only the Victorian delegates attempted to hand in all their votes together only to have it transpire that there were six votes for five delegates. What happened was that Matthew Sweeney (observer with speaking rights, non-delegate) voted and somehow shoved his "vote" in with the Vic ones. I think he cast a write-in vote for himself or something like that. Of course the votes were all rejected and the Vic delegates had to revote individually. Nice try Matt. :owned:

:lol: