PDA

View Full Version : If I was a Catholic

antichrist
11-04-2020, 06:53 AM
This Easter time when it is believed that Jesus was in the grave there must be no enjoyment but quiet meditation. Big mouths not welcome. So when a youngster at a Catholic school any one cracking jokes during silent prayer in the Church would immediately be shown the door. But note there is no burning candle in the church when Mr JC is in the tomb.

Desmond
11-04-2020, 12:22 PM
So when a youngster at a Catholic school any one cracking jokes during silent prayer in the Church would immediately be shown the door. Kicked out of church for the day, I bet you couldn't believe your luck! Now being shown to the priest's office, that's one door you don't want to be on the other side of.

antichrist
11-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Kicked out of church for the day, I bet you couldn't believe your luck! Now being shown to the priest's office, that's one door you don't want to be on the other side of.

The trouble is i came to the big smoke and became a card carrying atheist but my mates stayed country bumpkin believers so it created a division between us. They still crawl to the priests now.