PDA

View Full Version : Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Gnostic Bishop
08-01-2020, 02:49 AM
Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.
Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Regards
DL

antichrist
08-01-2020, 07:06 AM

The racism that many show against Jews, must by definition include Jesus, as he only taught Jewish traditions along with his criticisms of it. This included the Jewish esoteric and mystical teachings similar to Gnostic Christian thinking. Jesus’ forte.

Yahweh chose to have the Jews and Romans sacrifice Jesus and thus the Jews hold no blame.

Yahweh loved the Jews and it seems counter intuitive to have religions like Christianity and Islam, who have usurped the Jewish Yahweh and Jesus from the Jews, to try to take the Jew out of Jesus and hating that Jewishness.

Jewry is the root and patriarch of Christianity and Islam, yet those religions do not seem to respect their own Jewish roots.
Roots should be revered. Christians and Muslims do not love or respect their religious fathers and mothers; so to speak.

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL

Are you sure that Jesus even existed? Forget religious aspects that is for the crazies, there is Zionism that authorises genocide and robbery against innocent people in their homeland. Fix that up first.

Gnostic Bishop
08-01-2020, 10:19 AM
Are you sure that Jesus even existed? Forget religious aspects that is for the crazies, there is Zionism that authorises genocide and robbery against innocent people in their homeland. Fix that up first.

Hi buddy. Long time no chat. Hope you have been well.

The miracle working Jesus is a myth. There was likely a Nazarene Jesus but Jesus was not a unique name.

I would rather continue to work on why Jews are hated without a just cause.

I think your beef is with the U.N. and U.S. which protect Israel.

I do thing the U.N. and U.S. should put more pressure on Israel to stop their land grab.

Then again, those against the Jews rejected what, 4 different 2 nation plans with a new map over the last, what, 30 years?

Regards
DL

antichrist
08-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Hi buddy. Long time no chat. Hope you have been well.

The miracle working Jesus is a myth. There was likely a Nazarene Jesus but Jesus was not a unique name.

I would rather continue to work on why Jews are hated without a just cause.

I think your beef is with the U.N. and U.S. which protect Israel.

I do thing the U.N. and U.S. should put more pressure on Israel to stop their land grab.

Then again, those against the Jews rejected what, 4 different 2 nation plans with a new map over the last, what, 30 years?

Regards
DL

Because the Palestinians have suffered for seventy years why do they have to agree to more and permanent injustice? The Jews came from Iraq not Palestine, where do they get the authority from for genocide 3 000 ago that they still want to cash in on until today?

Adamski
08-01-2020, 06:05 PM
I am very far from a Jew hater. I am a Mesianic Jew and a Christian. My great grandmother was Jewish. Jews follow the mother's family line rather than the father's, so would regard me as Jewish. And I support 'Jews for Jesus", for which a good friend of mine is an evangelist.

MichaelBaron
08-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL

Not to mention that they share the Old Testament :)

Patrick Byrom
08-01-2020, 07:08 PM
Not to mention that they share the Old Testament :)Protestants and Catholics have the entire Bible in common (minus the Apocrypha) - it didn't stop them slaughtering each other.

antichrist
08-01-2020, 07:56 PM
I am very far from a Jew hater. I am a Mesianic Jew and a Christian. My great grandmother was Jewish. Jews follow the mother's family line rather than the father's, so would regard me as Jewish. And I support 'Jews for Jesus", for which a good friend of mine is an evangelist.

Adamski, if you seen a pic of Moishe Rosen, the guy who founded Jews for Jesus, I feel sure that you would be giving him the same good advice that you gave Peter Parr but was not listened to.

antichrist
08-01-2020, 07:57 PM

Was the New one when God changed his mind?

antichrist
08-01-2020, 08:04 PM

Jesus was a Jew.

Regards
DL

Because some/many people still think in a tribal fashion that was fashionable when the Scriptures were compiled. The Jews can sort of deny Christians and Muslims authenticity. Islam tried to get Judaism on side but when that failed he penalised them, so many converted to Islam. Than Mohammedans decided to face Mecca when praying and aim their backside at Jerusalem - that will teach them.

On a more personal note you could ask why do Christians hate the Antichrist?

Adamski
08-01-2020, 08:45 PM
On a more personal note you could ask why do Christians hate the Antichrist?Because when he comes the antichrist ( I don't give him an initial capital letter) will be totally opposed to the Church and be instrumental in a big increase in persecution and killing of Christians.

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Because the Palestinians have suffered for seventy years why do they have to agree to more and permanent injustice? The Jews came from Iraq not Palestine, where do they get the authority from for genocide 3 000 ago that they still want to cash in on until today?

I start history for Israel after WWII. The victors chose their fate.

So should we all.

It is our stupid ancient feuds that are causing modern woes.

If all indigenous peoples maintained their ancient hates, what a wonderful world it would be. Right?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 01:36 AM

I do not like Christians. I like Gnostic Christians. Jews were a large part of creating Gnostic Christianity and you should research that instead of following a genocidal and infanticidal Yahweh and his homophobic and misogynous religion.

The only good Christian, some say, is a Gnostic Christian.

They are right, if you look at the poor moral tenets the Christian buble teaches and immoral Christians follow.

I am always open for moral debates while Christians almost always run from it.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 01:38 AM

The and the idiocy of belief in the supernatural.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 02:29 AM
Because some/many people still think in a tribal fashion that was fashionable when the Scriptures were compiled. The Jews can sort of deny Christians and Muslims authenticity. Islam tried to get Judaism on side but when that failed he penalised them, so many converted to Islam. Than Mohammedans decided to face Mecca when praying and aim their backside at Jerusalem - that will teach them.

On a more personal note you could ask why do Christians hate the Antichrist?

Since I do not like many of the moral tenets that are put into Jesus' mouth, I think we should all be a little antichrist.

I even wrote an O.P. on that.

Jesus and his tenets are not worthy of the respect given him.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 02:32 AM
Because when he comes the antichrist ( I don't give him an initial capital letter) will be totally opposed to the Church and be instrumental in a big increase in persecution and killing of Christians.

An inquisition is what you describe.

Pay back is a bitch eh?

Todays right wing Christians and Muslims are synonymous with witch hunters and others who have lost their minds to supernatural belief.

Regards
DL

Capablanca-Fan
09-01-2020, 03:18 AM
I am very far from a Jew hater. I am a Messianic Jew and a Christian. My great grandmother was Jewish. Jews follow the mother’s family line rather than the father's, so would regard me as Jewish. And I support ‘Jews for Jesus’, for which a good friend of mine is an evangelist.

The matrilineal descent is a relatively modern Jewish tradition; the Bible always uses the patrilineal descent to define Jewishness.

Everything else you say is right on. I am also a Messianic Jew or Hebrew Christian. An antisemitic Christian should be an oxymoron, because Jesus and all the NT writers (including Luke) were Jewish. Furthermore, the Abrahamic Covenant has never been revoked:

“I [God] will bless those who bless you [Abraham], and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3).

Fellow Hebrew Christian Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum calls this God's foreign policy towards the Gentiles with respect to the Jews.

Capablanca-Fan
09-01-2020, 03:23 AM
Todays right wing Christians and Muslims are synonymous with witch hunters and others who have lost their minds to supernatural belief.

Another ipse dixit to start the New Year. The Left have been doing their own versions of witch-hunting and inquisitions. Exhibit 1: the tens of millions of non-war deaths under atheopathic communism (https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/100-years-communism-death-deprivation):

Professor Mark Kramer from the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University edited “The Black Book”. Subsequent research, he told me, suggests that “the total number (of people) who died unnatural deaths under communist regimes … (is) upward of 80 million.”

Let’s put that new number in perspective.

Between 1825 and 1917, wrote Stéphane Courtois from the French National Centre for Scientific Research, the Tsarist regime in Russia “carried out 6,321 political executions ... whereas in two months of official ‘Red Terror’ in the fall of 1918 Bolshevism achieved some 15,000.”

Or, consider the Inquisition. According to Professor Agostino Borromeo, a historian of Catholicism at the Sapienza University in Rome, “there were some 125,000 trials of suspected heretics in Spain ... (between 1478 and 1834, but only) about 1 percent of the defendants (i.e., 1,250) were executed.”

Finally, consider the counterreformation. Queen “Bloody” Mary, who tried to restore Catholicism to England between 1553 and 1558, sent 280 dissenters to the stake. Between November 1917, when the communists came to power in Russia, and the North Korean famine in the mid-1990s, communists were responsible for deaths of at least 154 people every hour.

Christians also stopped witch hunts. In the medieval period, the church taught that witchcraft was impossible, so accusing someone of witchcraft was regarded as a sin. Witch-hunting and the Spanish Inquisition were phenomena of the so-called Renaissance. But they never occurred in the same place, because the Inquisition rejected witch-hunting.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 04:12 AM
Another ipse dixit to start the New Year. The Left have been doing their own versions of witch-hunting and inquisitions. Exhibit 1: the tens of millions of non-war deaths under atheopathic communism (https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/100-years-communism-death-deprivation):

Professor Mark Kramer from the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies at Harvard University edited “The Black Book”. Subsequent research, he told me, suggests that “the total number (of people) who died unnatural deaths under communist regimes … (is) upward of 80 million.”

Let’s put that new number in perspective.

Between 1825 and 1917, wrote Stéphane Courtois from the French National Centre for Scientific Research, the Tsarist regime in Russia “carried out 6,321 political executions ... whereas in two months of official ‘Red Terror’ in the fall of 1918 Bolshevism achieved some 15,000.”

Or, consider the Inquisition. According to Professor Agostino Borromeo, a historian of Catholicism at the Sapienza University in Rome, “there were some 125,000 trials of suspected heretics in Spain ... (between 1478 and 1834, but only) about 1 percent of the defendants (i.e., 1,250) were executed.”

Finally, consider the counterreformation. Queen “Bloody” Mary, who tried to restore Catholicism to England between 1553 and 1558, sent 280 dissenters to the stake. Between November 1917, when the communists came to power in Russia, and the North Korean famine in the mid-1990s, communists were responsible for deaths of at least 154 people every hour.

Christians also stopped witch hunts. In the medieval period, the church taught that witchcraft was impossible, so accusing someone of witchcraft was regarded as a sin. Witch-hunting and the Spanish Inquisition were phenomena of the so-called Renaissance. But they never occurred in the same place, because the Inquisition rejected witch-hunting.

That book by Cramer that I have some where in my attic is a manual for detecting witchcraft and that was put out by the Catholic Church.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 04:48 AM
I start history for Israel after WWII. The victors chose their fate.

So should we all.

It is our stupid ancient feuds that are causing modern woes.

If all indigenous peoples maintained their ancient hates, what a wonderful world it would be. Right?

Regards
DL
The millions of Palestinian refugees did they have a chance to decide their fate? Israel is mostly composed of European implants that are very brutally stealing more land day - they have no place in the Middle East where good land and water are precious. How convenient to begin history after WW2 - if the Nazis had won would you still be saying the same?

Judaism is still celebrating victories of 3,000 years ago.

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 04:54 AM
because the Inquisition rejected witch-hunting.

Rather good of the inquisitors, murderers all, to police themselves.

Inquisitions and jihads are used to deny people freedom of thought and religion.

The murderous ones are rare these days but both Islam and Christianity continue to deny people freedom of thought and religion with their divisive and immoral homophobic and misogynous teachings.

Christianity and Islam and their supernaturalstupid thinking followers are immoral garbage.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 05:02 AM
The millions of Palestinian refugees did they have a chance to decide their fate? Israel is mostly composed of European implants that are very brutally stealing more land day - they have no place in the Middle East where good land and water are precious. How convenient to begin history after WW2 - if the Nazis had won would you still be saying the same?

Judaism is still celebrating victories of 3,000 years ago.

If Jews are stupid enough to live in the past, let them. The smarter thing to do is live in the present. You should consider it.

I have given you the point on Jewish land grabs. That is just one point that does not explain the 4 or so peace plans and land border plans that have been accepted for a vote by the Muslims negotiators and were voted down.

If no side is going to forgive ancient actions that created hatreds, it seems that they have your type of memory.

Regards
DL

Capablanca-Fan
09-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Rather good of the inquisitors, murderers all, to police themselves.
Yes it was, wasn't it, because the secular state of the day was burn-happy. That's why some criminals uttered heresies so they could be transferred to the more lenient Inquisition courts and prisons than the secular state offered.

Inquisitions and jihads are used to deny people freedom of thought and religion.
You mean like Communists with their atheopathic agitprop and persecution of Christians and Muslims? And now we have a secular inquisition against anyone who says, “Only women can bear children.”

The murderous ones are rare these days but both Islam and Christianity continue to deny people freedom of thought and religion with their divisive and immoral homophobic and misogynous teachings.
Stack up murders committed in the name of these against the murders by atheistic communists.

Christianity and Islam and their supernatural stupid thinking followers are immoral garbage.
Where does your morality come from? Anti-supernaturalistically biased atheopathic communism?

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 05:17 AM
Yes it was, wasn't it, because the secular state of the day was burn-happy. That's why some criminals uttered heresies so they could be transferred to the more lenient Inquisition courts and prisons than the secular state offered.

You mean like Communists with their atheopathic agitprop and persecution of Christians and Muslims? And now we have a secular inquisition against anyone who says, “Only women can bear children.”

Stack up murders committed in the name of these against the murders by atheistic communists.

Where does your morality come from? Anti-supernaturalistically biased atheopathic communism?

I love to see people defend known murderers.

My morality comes from god himself, as well as the bible and secular sources.

I have admitted to suffering an apotheosis. The rest is common sense in knowing that Yahweh, a genocidal and infanticidal prick cannot be a good god.

Unless one thinks supernaturalstupidly. Then crimes against humanity are quite ok.

Genocide must be good if god does it. Right?

Regards
DL

antichrist
09-01-2020, 05:36 AM
If Jews are stupid enough to live in the past, let them. The smarter thing to do is live in the present. You should consider it.

I have given you the point on Jewish land grabs. That is just one point that does not explain the 4 or so peace plans and land border plans that have been accepted for a vote by the Muslims negotiators and were voted down.

If no side is going to forgive ancient actions that created hatreds, it seems that they have your type of memory.

Regards
DL

If the Muslims and Christians btw had accepted those plans then they be accepting the Jewish land grab of Israel that created refugees of now millions of people. Arabic Jews belong in Iraq and non Arab Jews mainly Europe

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 07:14 AM
If the Muslims and Christians btw had accepted those plans then they be accepting the Jewish land grab of Israel that created refugees of now millions of people. Arabic Jews belong in Iraq and non Arab Jews mainly Europe

It was not a Jewish land grab.

It was the winners of the war, the West, trying to find an equitable and peaceful solution for the world.

How would you have solved the U.N.'s dilemma?

Send all the Jews who had evaded Hitler back to Germany?

Regards
DL

Ian Murray
09-01-2020, 08:38 AM
The matrilineal descent is a relatively modern Jewish tradition; the Bible always uses the patrilineal descent to define Jewishness.

Everything else you say is right on. I am also a Messianic Jew or Hebrew Christian. An antisemitic Christian should be an oxymoron, because Jesus and all the NT writers (including Luke) were Jewish. Furthermore, the Abrahamic Covenant has never been revoked:

“I [God] will bless those who bless you [Abraham], and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” (Genesis 12:3).

Fellow Hebrew Christian Dr Arnold Fruchtenbaum calls this God's foreign policy towards the Gentiles with respect to the Jews.

I understood antisemitism was based on a literal translation of Matthew 27:25 And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!” , so the crucifixion of Christ was accepted as a Jewish responsibility. I'm sure there are contrary interpretations - I have no dog in the fight.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 09:39 AM
It was not a Jewish land grab.

It was the winners of the war, the West, trying to find an equitable and peaceful solution for the world.

How would you have solved the U.N.'s dilemma?

Send all the Jews who had evaded Hitler back to Germany?

Regards
DL

No insult intended but how many Jews were there left in Germany at War's end? Why did not the war winning nations accommodate them in their own countries where they had full authority and no brutal land grabbing? Why do non Arabs have the right to demand anything and every thing from Arabs?

When the persecution was taking place Australia and maybe South Africa and other countries were offering shelter for Germany's Jews but their leaders refused they insisted on Palestine. So the Jewish leaders used their own people as sacrificial lambs to get a country they had no legal right to. WW2 was supposed to be against land grabbing by force but it was propagated immediately again by the winning nations. How you equate the Zionist terrorist invasion of Palestine as equitable and peaceful then we live on different planets. Ask Michael Baron how he would feel if the UN and USA decided to allow a few million Southern Sudanese to take over his property holdings in Melbourne and sent him off to live with the Aborigines in the desert - he would be so thrilled!

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 10:01 AM
No insult intended but how many Jews were there left in Germany at War's end? Why did not the war winning nations accommodate them in their own countries where they had full authority and no brutal land grabbing? Why do non Arabs have the right to demand anything and every thing from Arabs?

When the persecution was taking place Australia and maybe South Africa and other countries were offering shelter for Germany's Jews but their leaders refused they insisted on Palestine. So the Jewish leaders used their own people as sacrificial lambs to get a country they had no legal right to. WW2 was supposed to be against land grabbing by force but it was propagated immediately again by the winning nations. How you equate the Zionist terrorist invasion of Palestine as equitable and peaceful then we live on different planets. Ask Michael Baron how he would feel if the UN and USA decided to allow a few million Southern Sudanese to take over his property holdings in Melbourne and sent him off to live with the Aborigines in the desert - he would be so thrilled!

I have forgotten some of the history, but if memory serves, the Brits had promised the Jews a homeland for helping win the war and that condition was required for the Americans to enter WWII.

The point is that too many countries during and after the war were still not happy with Jews being in their country.

Good old religious hatreds. All for imaginary gods.

Regards
DL

antichrist
09-01-2020, 10:29 AM
I have forgotten some of the history, but if memory serves, the Brits had promised the Jews a homeland for helping win the war and that condition was required for the Americans to enter WWII.

The point is that too many countries during and after the war were still not happy with Jews being in their country.

Good old religious hatreds. All for imaginary gods.

Regards
DL

This is the first time I have heard of that USA condition. Well if USA Jewry were responsible for manoeuvring that clause in and UK had refused and lost the war then it would be no wonder that countries did not want many Jews. Australia had offered assistance that was refused yet they are prepared to manipulate foreign policy to achieve their colonial goals. They are still doing the same 80 years later.

Capablanca-Fan
09-01-2020, 10:54 AM
I understood antisemitism was based on a literal translation of Matthew 27:25 And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!” , so the crucifixion of Christ was accepted as a Jewish responsibility. I'm sure there are contrary interpretations — I have no dog in the fight.

Antisemitism long predates this (e.g. Pharaoh, Haman, Antiochus Epiphanes). The Nazis wanted to exterminate Christianity (https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekinreview/word-for-word-case-against-nazis-hitler-s-forces-planned-destroy-german.html)and couldn't care less what Jews said 1900 years previously and cited by a Jewish author.

There is no evidence that what these Jews said was divinely inspired and binding, just quoted, and definitely no evidence that it applied to further generations. Also Jesus was crucified by Romans, so why not anti-Italianism?

The earliest Christian Creed, the Apostle's Creed, says that Jesus was "crucified under Pontius Pilate," not "under the Jews."

antichrist
09-01-2020, 10:55 AM
Hi Capa, that Cramer book is also called Hammer of the Witches- I am sure you already have a 15 chapter rebuttal

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 12:09 PM
This is the first time I have heard of that USA condition. Well if USA Jewry were responsible for manoeuvring that clause in and UK had refused and lost the war then it would be no wonder that countries did not want many Jews. Australia had offered assistance that was refused yet they are prepared to manipulate foreign policy to achieve their colonial goals. They are still doing the same 80 years later.

LOL.

The colonialists countries did not put restrictions on themselves till after WWII.

Now countries invade with trade instead of arms, mostly.

Colonial powers fight for a new country to poses.

Jews are fighting for the one that your government and mine gave them as war restitution and all Jews want, I think, is the right to what you and I gave them. A homeland.

Lebanon is trying to hem the Jews in a geographical area while denying them the ability to life in Lebanon in peace. That crowding of Israel and Jews is likely why Jews have chosen their more aggressive land demands.

We don't know their long term plan and for all we know, it might, in the end, bring this endless conflict to an end.

I think it is in the U.N's court to work out the many problems in the middle East.

Muslims preaching hate against Jews and even training their children to hate them early in life is hardly helpful.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
09-01-2020, 12:19 PM
Antisemitism long predates this (e.g. Pharaoh, Haman). The Nazis wanted to exterminate Christianity (https://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/13/weekinreview/word-for-word-case-against-nazis-hitler-s-forces-planned-destroy-german.html)and couldn't care less what Jews said 1900 years previously and cited by a Jewish author.

There is no evidence that what these Jews said was divinely inspired and binding, just quoted, and definitely no evidence that it applied to further generations. Also Jesus was crucified by Romans, so why not anti-Italianism?

The earliest Christian Creed, the Apostle's Creed, says that Jesus was "crucified under Pontius Pilate," not "under the Jews."

Whose complain was he working to assuage? The Jews.

Further, Rome, by manipulation and writing the bible, made sure the Jews were well hated.

Constantine made sure that that discrimination without a just cause did not end after he bought Christianity.

Jesus was indirectly crucified by his own father who did not have the balls to do the right thing and step up to his own barbaric and unjust demand for a blood sacrifice.

Tell us, if you had to produce a blood sacrifice, would you do what god did or would you have the good judgement to step up yourself?

Regards
DL

antichrist
09-01-2020, 01:09 PM

Further, Rome, by manipulation and writing the bible, made sure the Jews were well hated.

Constantine made sure that that discrimination without a just cause did not end after he bought Christianity.

Jesus was indirectly crucified by his own father who did not have the balls to do the right thing and step up to his own barbaric and unjust demand for a blood sacrifice.

Tell us, if you had to produce a blood sacrifice, would you do what god did or would you have the good judgement to step up yourself?

Regards
DL
I don't think God the Father needed testicles for reproductive purposes so you are probably correct there.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 01:25 PM
LOL.

The colonialists countries did not put restrictions on themselves till after WWII.

Now countries invade with trade instead of arms, mostly.

Colonial powers fight for a new country to poses.

Jews are fighting for the one that your government and mine gave them as war restitution and all Jews want, I think, is the right to what you and I gave them. A homeland.

Lebanon is trying to hem the Jews in a geographical area while denying them the ability to life in Lebanon in peace. That crowding of Israel and Jews is likely why Jews have chosen their more aggressive land demands.

We don't know their long term plan and for all we know, it might, in the end, bring this endless conflict to an end.

I think it is in the U.N's court to work out the many problems in the middle East.

Muslims preaching hate against Jews and even training their children to hate them early in life is hardly helpful.

Regards
DL

What do you expect the Muslim Palestinians to teach their children about Jews whilst the Jews have created millions of Muslim Palestinian refugees for generations? During the Holocaust did rabbis teach their children to love the Nazis? I doubt it!

You seem to forget that Jewish homeland is Iraq - Israel only comes out of their phoney religious book

Adamski
09-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Just wondering if "DL", our Gnostic Bishop, is David Lovejoy. If so, I have read, enjoyed and own his novel on Tartakower. I may be off target here...

Garrett
09-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Just wondering if "DL", our Gnostic Bishop, is David Lovejoy. If so, I have read, enjoyed and own his novel on Tartakower. I may be off target here...

I'd be surprised, although David also did write a very good novel "Heresy" set in the 3rd (edit 4th) century or so, so it not totally out the question I guess.
cheers Garrett.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 06:24 PM
I was wondering why KB was not modding him for not being a chess player. Good detective work there - first time I can think of you coming up something original. David may have earlier been an orange person or similar. The guru type not prodo Irish

Desmond
09-01-2020, 10:29 PM
I think it's just someone who posts similar threads on lots of forums. Not necessarily closely (or at all) associated with Austraian chess.

antichrist
09-01-2020, 11:07 PM
David's book Heresy does go into gnoticism and being the orange type they are searching for meaning etc in life. I am too insentive/dumb to even have a clue as to what or why need we need anything beyond three meals a day plus smoko

Capablanca-Fan
10-01-2020, 01:46 AM
He didn't have to. He showed that he could be ruthless with them. Further, the Jews never asked for Jesus to be flogged, but Pilate flogged him gratuitously—Roman floggings were often fatal. Crucifixion was a brutal punishment made common by the Romans. The Gospels are clear that it was a Roman governor who sentenced a man he knew was innocent to that horrifying death, and it was his soldiers who mocked, flogged, stripped, and nailed Jesus to the cross. But no one thinks they teach anti-Italian bigotry, even though that would be less unreasonable than thinking that these Jew-authored books were antisemitic.

No evidence for that. Rather, the earliest MSS long predate Constantine. And the one with the offending passage was written by a Jew for Jews.

Constantine convened the Council of Nicea whence came the Nicene Creed. Just like the Apostle's Creed, it says "He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;" not "under the Jews."

Stop whinging. This shows the seriousness of sin.

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 02:42 AM
I don't think God the Father needed testicles for reproductive purposes so you are probably correct there.

Careful.

I will report you for intelligent thinking.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 02:51 AM
What do you expect the Muslim Palestinians to teach their children about Jews whilst the Jews have created millions of Muslim Palestinian refugees for generations? During the Holocaust did rabbis teach their children to love the Nazis? I doubt it!

You seem to forget that Jewish homeland is Iraq - Israel only comes out of their phoney religious book

It is all ancient history that should be forgotten, but historically, I don't think I can agree with you, although you might know more of that than I do.

I read a report from someone who wanted to identify the real Jewish homeland and it was mare in Egypt than elsewhere based on the names of mountains and other landmarks with Jewish names, even to this day.

If we are not going to trust and listen to the U.N. experts, who originally set the boundaries, then we may as well scrap any organizations who promote universality and union instead of the many divisions we now suffer.

Have you heard of any peace talks? I have not and that tells me that the solution is still a long way off.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 02:55 AM

Unfortunately, yes. My poor neophyte skills are no match for most here.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 02:57 AM
I was wondering why KB was not modding him for not being a chess player. Good detective work there - first time I can think of you coming up something original. David may have earlier been an orange person or similar. The guru type not prodo Irish

??

I play chess poorly but am pleased not to be banned for that.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 03:05 AM
David's book Heresy does go into gnoticism and being the orange type they are searching for meaning etc in life. I am too insentive/dumb to even have a clue as to what or why need we need anything beyond three meals a day plus smoko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0

That is not quite what we seek.

We know the purpose of life. It is to be enjoyed while working and learning to be the fittest human, god to us, possible.

That is why we are perpetual seekers of good and have rejected the satanic Yahweh.

Regards
DL

antichrist
10-01-2020, 03:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvGJvzwKqg0

That is not quite what we seek.

We know the purpose of life. It is to be enjoyed while working and learning to be the fittest human, god to us, possible.

That is why we are perpetual seekers of good and have rejected the satanic Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Don't tell chess players but the purpose of life is to continue our species but it seems the better the chess player the more inadequate they are at it.

antichrist
10-01-2020, 04:09 AM
That Country Joe certainly places you in the same vintage as David L. Do you call yourself Gnostic Bishop because you are afraid of been labelled an atheistapath by Capa Fan, he is definitely a bully like Trump. Attempts to silence people through intimidation.

antichrist
10-01-2020, 04:36 AM
I understood antisemitism was based on a literal translation of Matthew 27:25 And all the people answered, “His blood be on us and on our children!” , so the crucifixion of Christ was accepted as a Jewish responsibility. I'm sure there are contrary interpretations - I have no dog in the fight.

By the sound of it you have no fight in the dog either

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 04:43 AM
Don't tell chess players but the purpose of life is to continue our species but it seems the better the chess player the more inadequate they are at it.

Our instincts are individual and is not species related in the way you are stating it.

In a sense, we are our own unique species as we all have unique DNA.

This is evidenced by the DNA in gays. IMO.

We are all in this together, alone.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 04:48 AM
That Country Joe certainly places you in the same vintage as David L. Do you call yourself Gnostic Bishop because you are afraid of been labelled an atheistapath by Capa Fan, he is definitely a bully like Trump. Attempts to silence people through intimidation.

When I chose my label of Gnostic Christian, I did so because it suited me more than agnostic or atheist because atheists had yet to recognize that they should be creating atheist churches to help protect their children from the supernaturalstupid ideologies in the mainstream religions.

Atheists have finally smartened up and have finally reached my moral standards.

That does not mean that I would have change my label at that time. That is unknown to me as the condition was not there to consider.

Regards
DL

antichrist
10-01-2020, 06:16 AM
When I chose my label of Gnostic Christian, I did so because it suited me more than agnostic or atheist because atheists had yet to recognize that they should be creating atheist churches to help protect their children from the supernaturalstupid ideologies in the mainstream religions.

Atheists have finally smartened up and have finally reached my moral standards.

That does not mean that I would have change my label at that time. That is unknown to me as the condition was not there to consider.

Regards
DL
In the USSR they took the easy option and just converted the churches into museums of atheism with displays of the cruelty of religion over millennia. Oh for the good old days - Capa Fan would have got the rack for sure.

antichrist
10-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Our instincts are individual and is not species related in the way you are stating it.

In a sense, we are our own unique species as we all have unique DNA.

This is evidenced by the DNA in gays. IMO.

We are all in this together, alone.

Regards
DL

So if the world was wiped out except for the Greek isle of Lesbios that has thousands of gays our species would still be doomed? If you were one would you compromise to save the species?

Gnostic Bishop
10-01-2020, 07:14 AM
In the USSR they took the easy option and just converted the churches into museums of atheism with displays of the cruelty of religion over millennia. Oh for the good old days - Capa Fan would have got the rack for sure.

A damned good idea to display or speak the truth in those dens of lies for a change.

Regards
DL

Adamski
10-01-2020, 03:31 PM
I do not like Christians. I like Gnostic Christians. Jews were a large part of creating Gnostic Christianity and you should research that instead of following a genocidal and infanticidal Yahweh and his homophobic and misogynous religion.

The only good Christian, some say, is a Gnostic Christian.

They are right, if you look at the poor moral tenets the Christian buble teaches and immoral Christians follow.

I am always open for moral debates while Christians almost always run from it.

Regards
DLRe-reading this rubbish, I feel compelled to tell you that David Lovejoy's novel on Tartakower is called "Moral Victories".

antichrist
10-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Re-reading this rubbish, I feel compelled to tell you that David Lovejoy's novel on Tartakower is called "Moral Victories".
So what point are you making? Is GB David?

Adamski
10-01-2020, 05:20 PM
So what point are you making? Is GB David?No. He told us it is not him earlier in this thread.
My point was just a coincidence of words. GB used the word "moral" several times and David L's novel happens to be called "Moral Victories".

antichrist
10-01-2020, 05:27 PM
No. He told us it is not him earlier in this thread.
My point was just a coincidence of words. GB used the word "moral" several times and David L's novel happens to be called "Moral Victories".

As well in David's book heresy it is about gnoticism so ...you join the dots. Country Joe is David L vintage as well. And GB called me friend and I know David personally, I played him about 35 years ago plus met him many times since. The wagons are circling

Adamski
10-01-2020, 05:30 PM
GB also PM'ed me that he is not David Lovejoy. So my null hypothesis changes to GB is not David! Probability = 99.99 repeating %.

antichrist
10-01-2020, 05:36 PM
GB also PM'ed me that he is not David Lovejoy. So my null hypothesis changes to GB is not David! Probability = 99.99 repeating %.

Jesus did not admit to being The Saviour but he still was!

Adamski
10-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Jesus did not admit to being The Saviour but he still was!Amen!

Gnostic Bishop
11-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Re-reading this rubbish, I feel compelled to tell you that David Lovejoy's novel on Tartakower is called "Moral Victories".

Nice. We are on the same journey as morals is what I focus on and that is why homophobic and misogynous religions like yours are immoral and evil.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
11-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Amen!

You need a savior?

What sin did you do to earn eternal punishment? Being born perhaps?

Regards
DL

Desmond
11-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Jesus did not admit to being The Saviour but he still was!

A literary device probably lifted (https://www.learnreligions.com/homer-and-the-gospel-of-mark-248662) from Homer's Odyssey.

Adamski
11-01-2020, 11:18 AM
You need a savior?

What sin did you do to earn eternal punishment? Being born perhaps?

Regards
DLWe are all born sinners. Therefore we need a Saviour, and that is God the Son, Jesus Christ. If anyone repents I f sin and confesses Him as Saviour and does his or her best to follow Christ and his teaching, then he or she will be saved.

antichrist
11-01-2020, 12:12 PM
We are all born sinners. Therefore we need a Saviour, and that is God the Son, Jesus Christ. If anyone repents I f sin and confesses Him as Saviour and does his or her best to follow Christ and his teaching, then he or she will be saved.

Can Hitler be saved if confesses before reaching the pearly gates and does a few good deeds?

antichrist
11-01-2020, 12:15 PM
We are all born sinners. Therefore we need a Saviour, and that is God the Son, Jesus Christ. If anyone repents I f sin and confesses Him as Saviour and does his or her best to follow Christ and his teaching, then he or she will be saved.

You had better not the Muslims that Muhammad was born a sinner! Or get ready to duck and weave

Desmond
11-01-2020, 04:57 PM
You had better not the Muslims that Muhammad was born a sinner! Or get ready to duck and weave
Religious types rules lawyering is nothing new:

Islam's Sex Licenses (https://www.thedailybeast.com/islams-sex-licenses)

"Marriage is halal, dating is haram," says Ali Selman. In other words, marriage is permissible, but dating is forbidden. These are the rules for the strapping, green-eyed Lebanese Shiite from Brooklyn.

Luckily for young Muslims like Selman, who are deeply religious yet subject to the same hormonal forces as any other twentysomething, the Quran provides what you might call a caveat clause. Its rule against sex outside of marriage is clear, but many Shiite Muslims believe that a section called "Al Nissa" contains a single word ( istimta) that seems to allow Muslims to engage in Mut'ah marriages, or "pleasure marriages"—essentially, temporary marriages for the purpose of having sex.

“As a Catholic you go to hell for having premarital sex. Mut’ah understands the human disposition and accommodates me.”

These "pleasure marriages" can last for years, months, several days, one night, or a few hours. ...

antichrist
11-01-2020, 05:54 PM
Religious types rules lawyering is nothing new:

Islam's Sex Licenses (https://www.thedailybeast.com/islams-sex-licenses)

"Marriage is halal, dating is haram," says Ali Selman. In other words, marriage is permissible, but dating is forbidden. These are the rules for the strapping, green-eyed Lebanese Shiite from Brooklyn.

Luckily for young Muslims like Selman, who are deeply religious yet subject to the same hormonal forces as any other twentysomething, the Quran provides what you might call a caveat clause. Its rule against sex outside of marriage is clear, but many Shiite Muslims believe that a section called "Al Nissa" contains a single word ( istimta) that seems to allow Muslims to engage in Mut'ah marriages, or "pleasure marriages"—essentially, temporary marriages for the purpose of having sex.

“As a Catholic you go to hell for having premarital sex. Mut’ah understands the human disposition and accommodates me.”

These "pleasure marriages" can last for years, months, several days, one night, or a few hours. ...

Is a pre-nup recommended beforehand?

Lebanese Catholics in OZ also did not court going back a few generations. But if the wrong thing somehow occurred one could expect daggers

Desmond
11-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Is a pre-nup recommended beforehand?

If it's not on, it's not on.

Capablanca-Fan
17-01-2020, 04:23 PM
A literary device probably lifted (https://www.learnreligions.com/homer-and-the-gospel-of-mark-248662) from Homer's Odyssey.

Not likely. Compare The Homeric Epics and the Gospel of Mark: A Critical Examination (http://tektonics.org/gk/homermark.php).

antichrist
17-01-2020, 06:19 PM
If it's not on, it's not on.

That was the slogan promoting the use of
condoms as AIDS prevention about 1990. The slogan was printed on stickers etc

Desmond
17-01-2020, 06:46 PM
Not likely. Compare The Homeric Epics and the Gospel of Mark: A Critical Examination (http://tektonics.org/gk/homermark.php).

Which appears to agree with me:

Therefore, it was within the practice for Mark or any other writer to have take material from a mythical history like Homer's works and used it to report true history -- but in so doing, they would not make use of the history itself, but the way it was reported. The concern was to imitate style, not substance, and the question of historicity lies ultimately not in the fact of the mimesis itself, but the plausibility of the given account.

Gnostic Bishop
18-01-2020, 07:19 AM

[..]

It takes quite an ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Can you debate or are you just good for lies?

Regards
DL

Capablanca-Fan
18-01-2020, 08:39 AM
You lie so easily.
You mean that you don't agree with the Christian teaching, but all you have are arguments from outrage. Quite amusing from someone who thinks we are rearranged pond scum.

Jesus as a Jewish rabbi teaching an honour-shame society (http://www.tektonics.org/tsr/tillstill7-5.html) would have taught just those things you whinge about, but you insist on imposing a parochial 21st-century PC grid upon the Bible.

Capablanca-Fan
18-01-2020, 08:40 AM

IIRC Muslims don't deny that Muhammad was born a sinner.

Gnostic Bishop
18-01-2020, 08:44 AM
You mean that you don't agree with the Christian teaching, but all you have are arguments from outrage. Quite amusing from someone who thinks we are rearranged pond scum.

Jesus as a Jewish rabbi teaching an honour-shame society (http://www.tektonics.org/tsr/tillstill7-5.html) would have taught just those things you whinge about, but you insist on imposing a parochial 21st-century PC grid upon the Bible.

No. [..]

All who make claims of the supernatural are liars, --- as they never have proof or evidence that such a realm even exists.

Thanks for agreeing that Jesus would teach his Jewish law and not the immoral B.S. that Christians want to put into his mouth.

Only immoral people will use a scapegoat.

Regards
DL

Kevin Bonham
18-01-2020, 08:51 AM
No. I mean he is a liar.

All who make claims of the supernatural are liars, --- as they never have proof or evidence that such a realm even exists.

That's a bit harsh. I agree that all who make claims of the supernatural are wrong, but that doesn't make them all liars. Some of them would be sincere in their belief but mistaken.

Capablanca-Fan
18-01-2020, 08:58 AM
I have never known Adamski to lie in the ~40 years I've known him.

Kevin Bonham
18-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Moderation Notice

Chiefly for Gnostic Bishop's benefit, a reminder that calling other posters liars or accusing other posters of lying is not permitted on this board unless there is evidence that they know their statement is false. This is a long-standing requirement here. See http://www.chesschat.org/showthread.php?2494-Moderation-Rules-and-Decisions&p=119130&viewfull=1#post119130

Some posts have been edited (but not quotes of the post in this instance.)

Any poster wishing to discuss this in terms of it being a moderation standard may do so in the Help and Feedback section only.

Adamski
18-01-2020, 11:19 AM
I have never known Adamski to lie in the ~40 years I've known him.Thanks, Capa-Fan. The same goes for you!
Pretty hard to engage in meaningful debate with GB. I think we just have to agree to disagree and move on.

antichrist
18-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Thanks, Capa-Fan. The same goes for you!
Pretty hard to engage in meaningful debate with GB. I think we just have to agree to disagree and move on.

I had also written a denial but on mobile ruined so didn't revisit. We could do a quid pro quo here that Christian believers declare they don't believe that so called "sinners" whom don't repent will go to Hell. This ensures mutual respect . Otherwise it is being disrespectful and hurtful to non believers just as being called a liar is to Christian's is. We could all take a communal oath like took somewhere special a few days ago.

antichrist
18-01-2020, 12:03 PM
IIRC Muslims don't deny that Muhammad was born a sinner.
But have you tried telling them that he has reached the first class section of Hell because he was obviously a sinner who did not repent?

Capablanca-Fan
18-01-2020, 12:09 PM
But have you tried telling them that he has reached the first class section of Hell because he was obviously a sinner who did not repent?
Will all the companies persecuting Margaret Court and the like stop doing business with Islamist countries where gays are jailed, flogged, and executed?

antichrist
18-01-2020, 12:23 PM
Will all the companies persecuting Margaret Court and the like stop doing business with Islamist countries where gays are jailed, flogged, and executed?

The Muslims are only copying the Holy Inquisition in persecuting gays . It is written in the Holy Scriptures !

Gnostic Bishop
19-01-2020, 01:47 AM
Thanks, Capa-Fan. The same goes for you!

You agree to disagree because you cannot provide any proof or evidence for the satanic god you idol worship nor justify his homophobic and misogynous religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Regards
DL

antichrist
19-01-2020, 05:55 AM
You show yourself to be a gullible fool if you do not see the lie involved in speaking of a supernatural realm.

Regards
DL

Now GB I was taught at a Catholic school that stars were holes in the floor of Heaven and I believed it, what does that make me?

Gnostic Bishop
19-01-2020, 06:22 AM
Now GB I was taught at a Catholic school that stars were holes in the floor of Heaven and I believed it, what does that make me?

Then, below the age of reason. Now reason seems to be what you think with.

Let's wish that our interlocutors also grow to learn logic, reason and critical thinking.

Stay cool buddy, even as the brain dead people stay in their climate denying holes.

Regards
DL

Capablanca-Fan
19-01-2020, 08:26 AM
Who knows? You were certainly not taught Catholic doctrine on this matter.

antichrist
19-01-2020, 08:38 AM
Who knows? You were certainly not taught Catholic doctrine on this matter.

I was also taught that the communion host was the body and blood of Christ but it seemed more like the flat Lebanese bread we would make every weekend at home. When an altar boy after Holy Mass a boy came around to tell me that he had vomited the host up and his dog had eaten it and asked us what he should do? If you are so good on Catholic doctrine what is the answer?

Kevin Bonham
19-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Posts deleted and thread locked

Per post 81 as the accusations continued with no evidence of lying presented (the only attempt was a tautology).