PDA

View Full Version : Proposal to close S Kasparov blog posts thread

Garvinator
09-01-2017, 10:45 PM
In my opinion, so that due process can be followed, now that a formal complaint has been made to the ACF, this thread should be closed and discussion finished on this topic.

Kevin Bonham
10-01-2017, 10:02 AM
In my opinion, so that due process can be followed, now that a formal complaint has been made to the ACF, this thread should be closed and discussion finished on this topic.

I split this to a separate thread (instead of just deleting it as I usually do when people post moderation requests to the thread) because I wanted to remind people that although two admins are ACF exec members, Chesschat is not an ACF BB and so an ACF process is not a reason to lock a thread.

Furthermore the existence of BB discussion does not prevent due process from occurring at ACF level.

I am considering locking or otherwise moderating the thread but if I do so the above will not be the reason.

MichaelBaron
10-01-2017, 03:18 PM

As long as the conversation is within legal boundaries and does not include misleading statements, I do not see why it has to be closed.

Adamski
11-01-2017, 05:59 AM
As long as the conversation is within legal boundaries and does not include misleading statements, I do not see why it has to be closed.I agree.