PDA

View Full Version : USA hegemony

PHAT
05-12-2004, 08:02 AM
The USA can do whatever the phk it it likes, and Australia nods approvingly. :( I wish all things evil on the Government members. :mad:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200412/s1258109.htm

antichrist
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
The USA can do whatever the phk it it likes, and Australia nods approvingly. :( I wish all things evil on the Government members. :mad:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200412/s1258109.htm

And they wonder why they get bombed. I knew after 9/11 that it would not wake them up, they need about a dozen 9/11s.

Eric
05-12-2004, 03:45 PM
And they wonder why they get bombed. I knew after 9/11 that it would not wake them up, they need about a dozen 9/11s.

To suggest that further innocent people be murdered as a tool for international diplomacy is obscene.

I thought you were an ignorant oaf, but in reality you are nothing more that a born again cretin.

Are you a graduate of the Matt Sweeney School of Morons?

antichrist
05-12-2004, 08:04 PM
To suggest that further innocent people be murdered as a tool for international diplomacy is obscene.

I thought you were an ignorant oaf, but in reality you are nothing more that a born again cretin.

America has been murdering innocent people as a tool for international exploitation for a hundred years at least, they are obscene, you are their running dog without realising it. They have supported dictatorships everywhere blah blah

PHAT
05-12-2004, 09:22 PM

To suggest that further innocent Iraqi people be killed as a consequence for international oil supply is obscene.

Are you a graduate of the Genghis Kan School of psychopaths?

FO you (un)christian hypocrit. I hope your grandson is your brother too

Bill Gletsos
06-12-2004, 12:34 AM
Another typical retort from the resident bb fool.

Eric
06-12-2004, 06:26 AM
America has been murdering innocent people as a tool for international exploitation for a hundred years at least, they are obscene, you are their running dog without realising it. They have supported dictatorships everywhere blah blah

'Blah blah' describes the real substance of your comments. The tragedy for you is you actually are unawre of what a clown you really are. Your support for murderers does not make you endearing, only a thug.

I am not offering support for various nefarious US policies. The fact that the US Goverment may engage in obscene acts is no excuse for anyone to kill innocent people. The fact that you're too stupid to realise that makes you all the more a buffoon.

By the way, I 'm a Jew so why don't you take a shot at that you prejudiced prick.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 07:53 AM
I am not offering support for various nefarious US policies. The fact that the US Goverment may engage in obscene acts is no excuse for anyone to kill innocent people.

Yes it does, because all members of the enemy are legitamate targets. You cannot nice-up war(s). You can only try to civilize the periods of peace in between them.

By the way, I 'm a Jew

My commiserations. Get well soon.

Eric
06-12-2004, 11:40 AM
To suggest that further innocent Iraqi people be killed as a consequence for international oil supply is obscene.

Are you a graduate of the Genghis Kan School of psychopaths?

You use the 'f' word. 'F' is that you age, occupation or IQ. In your case Weeny it's a combination of all three! And your comments coming from a character who is too dumb to wash his hands after he urinates!

No, I do not excuse America's involvment in murder in Iraq. I oppose it completely.

What I'm saying is that anyone who encourages the mass killing of innocent people ,who have nothing to do with those policies, is committing an atrocity. Are you even too stupid to see that!?

Eric
06-12-2004, 11:43 AM
Yes it does, because all members of the enemy are legitamate targets. You cannot nice-up war(s). You can only try to civilize the periods of peace in between them.

My commiserations. Get well soon.

You anti-semite prick.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 02:18 PM
You use the 'f' word. 'F' is that you age, occupation or IQ. In your case Weeny it's a combination of all three!

Is this supposed to be a flame? It is bearly coherent. Are you on the turps?

And your comments coming from a character who is too dumb to wash his hands after he urinates!

My weapon is clean so I am not worried. You however, should worry since yours is slimey with hemaseras ooze and enterobacteria.

What I'm saying is that anyone who encourages the mass killing of innocent people who have nothing to do with those policies, is committing an atrocity. Are you even too stupid to see that!?

No, I am not too stupid to see that - it is an atrocity. However, You are being hypocritical. The Jewish faith has a deep vein of vengence and retribution running through its Tora paralleling those obsenities it the Old Testament: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Remember that?

Alan Shore
06-12-2004, 02:23 PM
No, I am not too stupid to see that - it is an atrocity. However, You are being hypocritical. The Jewish faith has a deep vein of vengence and retribution running through its Tora paralleling those obsenities it the Old Testament: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Remember that?

More Sweeney ignorance - the passage is not to be interpreted literally but for the offender to pay damages deemed to be sufficient compensation to the injured party (as per the Mishnah).

Try not taking things so literally all the time!

PHAT
06-12-2004, 02:27 PM
You anti-semite prick.

I am just as "anti" toward Christians, witches, Muslims and any other weirdo chanters. You are one of those paranoid Jewish professional victims who think everyone hates you - well actually, they probably just hate your violent and racist religion.

Spiny Norman
06-12-2004, 02:39 PM
I am just a "anti" toward Christians, witches, Muslims and any other weirdo chanters.

Big list Matthew. Have you ever counted up how many? I reckon you're outnumbered ... :D

PHAT
06-12-2004, 02:59 PM
the passage is not to be interpreted literally but for the offender to pay damages deemed to be sufficient compensation to the injured party (as per the Mishnah).

Try not taking things so literally all the time!

Why should it not be taken literally. An eye and a tooth are both quite specific objects and it is said that the specific object should be repaid with the same specific object.

If it had said something more general like, a meal for a meal, or a deed for a deed, or an opertunity for an opertunity, then we could see some flexability in proportion was being suggested.

You phkn religous types always slime your way around the issue of the inconsistancies in the holy scripts by calling them "misinterpretations" by others. You ALL hold whatever "convienient" interpretation that fits your opinion on X, then expect the rest of us to talk notice of it as if it were gospel.

You should take a leaf out of thechessnut's book. He has his faith - good enough for him - but he doesn't jam it down everyones throat.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 03:01 PM
Big list Matthew. Have you ever counted up how many? I reckon you're outnumbered ... :D

Only dead fish go with the flow. ;)

Alan Shore
06-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Why should it not be taken literally. An eye and a tooth are both quite specific objects and it is said that the specific object should be repaid with the same specific object.

Firstly, it is a translation from Hebrew. Secondly, you are ignorant of the context. Thirdly, you are putting your own interpretation on the translation. You haven't a clue in this case, bucko.

If it had said something more general like, a meal for a meal, or a deed for a deed, or an opertunity for an opertunity, then we could see some flexability in proportion was being suggested.

See above.

You phkn religous types always slime your way around the issue of the inconsistancies in the holy scripts by calling them "misinterpretations" by others. You ALL hold whatever "convienient" interpretation that fits your opinion on X, then expect the rest of us to talk notice of it as if it were gospel.

It is exactly what you are doing - you are as guilty. You are also stereotyping by saying 'you religious types'. I will be the first to admit interpretation is subjective but when it is in context, some interpretations are obviously 'more correct' than others.

You should take a leaf out of thechessnut's book. He has his faith - good enough for him - but he doesn't jam it down everyones throat.

Blind faith is the worst kind of nonsense. Why hold a belief if you cannot justify it to even yourself?

And for your information, I don't force any of my beliefs on others.

Eric
06-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I am just as "anti" toward Christians, witches, Muslims and any other weirdo chanters. You are one of those paranoid Jewish professional victims who think everyone hates you - well actually, they probably just hate your violent and racist religion.

Not only are you a fatso that looks like Hermann Goering, but you think like him as well.

Remember Dumbo, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Are you really a stupid as you seem or is it an idiotic role play on your part?

PHAT
06-12-2004, 03:28 PM
It is exactly what you are doing - you are as guilty. [quote]

Don't they have satire on your planet? :rolleyes:

[quote]I will be the first to admit interpretation is subjective but when it is in context, some interpretations are obviously 'more correct' than others.

Now you have provided us with a perfect example of why religion is the perfect evil tool for evil control freaks to do evil deeds.

Blind faith is the worst kind of nonsense.

There is no other kind of faith other than blind faith. If there was reasonable evidence/proof of God, then there would be no need to have faith.

You claim to "know more than [I] could ever hope to in a lifetime," "in terms of philosophical insight into life." You are actually a baby in terms of knowing about life, but I have faith that you will lose yours before you grow to old.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Are you really a stupid as you seem or is it an idiotic role play on your part?

To tell the truth, I am much much more stupid than I seem. I am only capable of role playing to the level of idiot - trying to role play a smarter level than idiot, simply causes my performance to look stupid, again.

It is a nice self limiting process based on a negative-feedback control system.

BTW, E-wick, have you thought of a snappy punchline for the gag you started? Remember the one that went, "How many antichrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Eric
06-12-2004, 04:25 PM
To tell the truth, I am much much more stupid than I seem. I am only capable of role playing to the level of idiot - trying to role play a smarter level than idiot, simply causes my performance to look stupid, again.

It is a nice self limiting process based on a negative-feedback control system.

BTW, E-wick, have you thought of a snappy punchline for the gag you started? Remember the one that went, "How many antichrists does it take to change a light bulb?

Forgive me Matt 'Hermann Goering' Sweeney. You're right you are more stupid than I imagined. (I didn't think that was possible.)

Your personality and ideology match your looks, repulsive. When you look in the mirror are you as aware of your repulsive fat face as the rest of us are?

Spiny Norman
06-12-2004, 05:59 PM
There is no other kind of faith other than blind faith.

I don't think there's any such thing as "blind faith" ... at least, not in the context of Judeo-Christian belief. The definition of it, for a Christian anyway, is this: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen". Its when you "know that you know" something that you have not yet seen with your own eyes, and eventually circumstances conspire to prove you correct. Words like "substance" and "evidence" don't really match up well to words like "blind". So perhaps its "blind optimism" in a different context, but not "blind faith".

Unless of course you're referring to an act like flicking a light switch and expecting the lights to come on as "blind faith". That in itself must be some kind of faith because you've never seen electricity yet you pay people money for access to it. I still reckon its elves on a treadmill working those lights.

antichrist
06-12-2004, 06:05 PM
'Blah blah' describes the real substance of your comments. The tragedy for you is you actually are unawre of what a clown you really are. Your support for murderers does not make you endearing, only a thug.

I am not offering support for various nefarious US policies. The fact that the US Goverment may engage in obscene acts is no excuse for anyone to kill innocent people. The fact that you're too stupid to realise that makes you all the more a buffoon.

AC:
I did not say I support murderers but I can understand people being attracted to soft targets when they cannot meet the US forces head on. And I did point out that US is so stubborn and arrogrant that that is the only way that they will learn.

Even Begin killed thousands of soft targets and those Jewish settlers who then took the land are not innocent, they are benefiting from the fruits of ethnic cheansing. They are just as guilty as the Israeli terrorists murderers and deserve everything they get for their arrogrance.

Eric:
By the way, I 'm a Jew so why don't you take a shot at that you prejudiced prick.

AC:
Prove you are a Jew and prove that I am prejuduced or otherwise I will request that your post be wiped out. It is libelleous to accuse people of being racist.

Bill Gletsos
06-12-2004, 06:24 PM
AC:
Prove you are a Jew and prove that I am prejuduced or otherwise I will request that your post be wiped out. It is libelleous to accuse people of being racist.
He accused you of being prejudiced.
He did not as far as I can see accuse you of being racist.

Of course your inabilty to apparently quote properly makes reading your posts a real pain.

antichrist
06-12-2004, 06:37 PM
He accused you of being prejudiced.
He did not as far as I can see accuse you of being racist.

Of course your inabilty to apparently quote properly makes reading your posts a real pain.

He accused me of being prejudiced against Jews, i.e., a race of people, therefore of being a racist. Again I will request he withdraw unconditionally.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 09:35 PM
Your personality and ideology match your looks, repulsive. When you look in the mirror are you as aware of your repulsive fat face as the rest of us are?

Yes. When I get up in the morning, resplendent with tackle tumescence, one look in the mirror and I quickly deflate, produce flatus, and forget the fellatio.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 09:52 PM
Listen Eric, you haven't got any idea on how to flame people. You cannot just front up and start bagging them out like a kindergarten kiddy. You have to get to know them better. Then you can find the week spots and hammer them. Me: my weak spot is not staying on track and being suckered by red herrings. You: your weak spot is a lack of imagination - I mean, "fatso" and "ugly", realy, is that the best you can do? If it is, I suggest you sculk away like the anonymous caven mongle cur you are, because frankly, your contribution is borrrrr-innnnnnng. Anonymous posters are not well reguarded here. Perhaps you should quietly re-enter the BB under a real name.

Bill Gletsos
06-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Listen Eric, you haven't got any idea on how to flame people. You cannot just front up and start bagging them out like a kindergarten kiddy. You have to get to know them better. Then you can find the week spots and hammer them. Me: my weak spot is not staying on track and being suckered by red herrings.
Your weak spot is that you havent a clue, especially about chess related matters.

You: your weak spot is a lack of imagination - I mean, "fatso" and "ugly", realy, is that the best you can do? If it is, I suggest you sculk away like the anonymous caven mongle cur you are, because frankly, your contribution is borrrrr-innnnnnng. Anonymous posters are not well reguarded here. Perhaps you should quietly re-enter the BB under a real name.
Then as a non anonymous poster you hold a special place because you are not well regarded here either.
You are rude, crude and vulgar.
You abuse people either telling them to STFU or FO.

You are a complete joke.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 11:09 PM
Then as a non anonymous poster you hold a special place because you are not well regarded here either.

You are the only non-anon person here who cannot engage in a polite convo with me.

You are rude, crude and vulgar.

That should be "stewed, nude and vulva."

Bill Gletsos
06-12-2004, 11:14 PM
You are the only non-anon person here who cannot engage in a polite convo with me.
Well thats a false statement to start with.
You told Bruce to STFU just last night.
He followed that up by calling you an asswipe.

Now that sounds real polite.

PHAT
06-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Well thats a false statement to start with.
You told Bruce to STFU just last night.
He followed that up by calling you an asswipe.

Now that sounds real polite.

It was just a bit of fun on bothsides. The trouble with you is you have a thin skin and a sign on your back that says "Kick Me - I Squeal Like a Stuck Pig."

Bill Gletsos
06-12-2004, 11:33 PM
It was just a bit of fun on bothsides. The trouble with you is you have a thin skin and a sign on your back that says "Kick Me - I Squeal Like a Stuck Pig."
Every time you have been moderated by KB or another mod for foul language you are the one around here who squeals like a stuck pig.

Eric
07-12-2004, 08:31 AM
AC:

I take nothing back. My comments about you being prejudiced do not merely relate to Jews. Your views regarding Americans are equally biased.

Note: Jews are not a race. You are obviously too stupid to be aware to that.

I don't have to prove anything to you.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

PHAT
07-12-2004, 08:44 AM

Are you still here :confused: Maybe you have more guts than I credited you with.

Eric
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Are you still here :confused: Maybe you have more guts than I credited you with.

Just as an aside, it does get hot doesn't it? Maybe that's one thing we can agree on.

antichrist
07-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I take nothing back. My comments about you being prejudiced do not merely relate to Jews. Your views regarding Americans are equally biased.

Note: Jews are not a race. You are obviously too stupid to be aware to that.

I don't have to prove anything to you.

I think Bertrand Russel said about a seventy years ago that the Jews even 2000 years ago were not a homogenious(?) people (bad term, which race is anyway). If they are not a race therefore only a religious group then in my eyes they would take their claim for land rights a lot weaker. But also I think you are going against the grain of how Jewish people see themselves. If I am only against a people because of their religion I would feel much more at ease. Bruce, what is your opinion of this claim re Jews not being a race??

Eric
07-12-2004, 02:41 PM
I think Bertrand Russel said about a seventy years ago that the Jews even 2000 years ago were not a homogenious(?) people (bad term, which race is anyway). If they are not a race therefore only a religious group then in my eyes they would take their claim for land rights a lot weaker. But also I think you are going against the grain of how Jewish people see themselves. If I am only against a people because of their religion I would feel much more at ease. Bruce, what is your opinion of this claim re Jews not being a race??

Your such a expert on all things, I'd have thought you were aware of the black Jews of Africa. Thousands have migrated to Isreal with the assistance of the Israeli Government.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

rob
07-12-2004, 02:50 PM
By the way, I 'm a Jew so why don't you take a shot at that

Typical, some ppl bait others cos they like to play the 'innocent' victim - maybe its for the chance to take the high moral ground and justify their own aggression.

Eric
07-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Typical, some ppl bait others cos they like to play the 'innocent' victim - maybe its for the chance to take the high moral ground and justify their own aggression.

The job for Bozo the Clown has been filled by someone else, you need not apply. You can take your Psychology 101 analysis, your red nose, big shoes and baggy pants and take a walk.

Analyse yourself slick. You want to see a dunce, look in the mirror.

PHAT
07-12-2004, 05:04 PM
The job for Bozo the Clown has been filled by someone else, you need not apply. You can take your Psychology 101 analysis, your red nose, big shoes and baggy pants and take a walk.

I see that you have now realised that when in Rome, you need to do as the Romans do.

Alan Shore
07-12-2004, 05:45 PM
I see that you have now realised that when in Rome, you need to do as the Romans do.

Eric seems to have the flaming down pat.

I'd like to see some more substance though :confused:

Rhubarb
07-12-2004, 10:25 PM
Yes, a definite improvement - varied techniques, multiple opponents.

Eric
08-12-2004, 06:11 AM
:owned:

I'd like to see some more substance though :confused:

Fair enough, later I'll provide more substance. You, Matt and Kegless must admit at least you cracked a smile!

JGB
08-12-2004, 06:20 AM
Matthew do you have a new homepage???

...http://www.angelfire.com/alt/arnett/politicalgear.html

:whistle:

PHAT
08-12-2004, 07:09 AM
You, Matt and Kegless must admit at least you cracked a smile!

No, I sneared .

Eric
08-12-2004, 10:00 AM
AC:

Sorry, I forgot to respond to part of your posting. I would advise against legal action by you for two reasons:

1. In NSW the one with the most money usually wins and judging by your appearance you barely have two 5c pieces to rub together. (By the way, you should have your wardrobe cleaned and burned.)

2. It is conceiveable you could win. (The odds that that would happen are about the same as a meteroite from the planet Krypton hitting me in the head as I type this.) Paying damages would be problematic as 1c and 2c pieces were abolished some years ago.

arosar
08-12-2004, 10:13 AM
1. In NSW the one with the most money usually wins and judging by your appearance you barely have two 5c pieces to rub together. (By the way, you should have your wardrobe cleaned and burned.)

What's that saying, never judge . . . ?

Believe me mate, he's not penniless. Ask him how many houses he owns.

AR

antichrist
08-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Your such a expert on all things, I'd have thought you were aware of the black Jews of Africa. Thousands have migrated to Isreal with the assistance of the Israeli Government.

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

You are in a way going along with what Vanunu says, that Jews should be able to live peacefully in any country and should not have their homeland based on a sectarian/apartheid state. Just as any religious people should be able to. I was being generous to Jews even if they are not a race because I believe everyone should have a homeland (including Palestinians). It is only a matter of how, when , where, why etc it is done.

Eric
08-12-2004, 02:34 PM
You are in a way going along with what Vanunu says, that Jews should be able to live peacefully in any country and should not have their homeland based on a sectarian/apartheid state. Just as any religious people should be able to. I was being generous to Jews even if they are not a race because I believe everyone should have a homeland (including Palestinians). It is only a matter of how, when , where, why etc it is done.

If you believe that both Israel should continue to exist and that a Palestinian state be established and both co-exist in peace, then we are not far apart.

Alan Shore
08-12-2004, 02:47 PM
If you believe that both Israel should continue to exist and that a Palestinian state be established and both co-exist in peace, then we are not far apart.

There's your problem right there.. he doesn't want Israel to continue to exist :confused:

JGB
09-12-2004, 04:41 AM
There's your problem right there.. he doesn't want Israel to continue to exist :confused:

It is a sad thing Bruce, I believe it will always keep the peace process from working. There are simply Palestinians who can not accept the state of Isreal, regardless of an independant Palestine state.

antichrist
09-12-2004, 09:13 PM
It is a sad thing Bruce, I believe it will always keep the peace process from working. There are simply Palestinians who can not accept the state of Isreal, regardless of an independant Palestine state.

Why they should they accept a process that seen them driven off off their land and they had no say in. Britton promised Isreal to the Jews for helping them fight the Turks in WW1. Everyone is for UN Resoloutions to be enforced when against Arabs etc. but not when against Israelis, why the racism?? Why the Jews be uprooted out of occupied Palestine just as the Palestinians were? Why the racism? Why can't the Jews live in tents just as the Palestinians have had to? Why the racism? The victors write history and get smiled upon.

Prof Robert Manne recently said that Israel has lost all moral authority, I will go further into another day. Will also transfer to Blood on Hands thead another day.

I am all for an Israel but one where there is justice for everyone. Not an apartheid sectarian state like is currently is.

Rhubarb
10-12-2004, 05:29 AM
...Kegless must admit at least you cracked a smile!
no.
you dumb bastard.

Eric
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
no.
you dumb bastard.

Yes, sad but true, but mine was an accident of birth. You are a self made man, sucker.

You're not kegless, just brainless. Try to write when you're not pissed.

Rhubarb
12-12-2004, 10:16 AM
I see what you mean, Matty. As Keating would say, it's like being flogged with a warm lettuce.

ursogr8
12-12-2004, 10:24 AM
I see what you mean, Matty. As Keating would say, it's like being flogged with a warm lettuce.

:lol: :clap:

antichrist
12-12-2004, 04:53 PM

But Keating's classic was: Like a dog returning to it's own vomit!

antichrist
12-12-2004, 05:07 PM
Why they should they accept a process that seen them driven off off their land and they had no say in. Britton promised Isreal to the Jews for helping them fight the Turks in WW1. Everyone is for UN Resoloutions to be enforced when against Arabs etc. but not when against Israelis, why the racism?? Why can't the Jews be uprooted out of occupied Palestine just as the Palestinians were? Why the racism? Why can't the Jews live in tents just as the Palestinians have had to? Why the racism? The victors write history and get smiled upon.

Prof Robert Manne recently said that Israel has lost all moral authority, I will go further into another day. Will also transfer to Blood on Hands thead another day.

I am all for an Israel but one where there is justice for everyone. Not an apartheid sectarian state like is currently is. edited

antichrist
09-01-2005, 11:31 AM
I have just read how the US-Philippine war went for about 15 years and that up to one million Filipinoes died, killed or subsequent disease due to war. I have read elsewhere that at that time, i.e, turn of 20C there were about 3 to 6 million Filipinoes, that means that about one third to one sixth of the population were wiped out. The US's justification for this war was that they controlled one half of the earth's wealth but only 6 per cent of the land space, so wanted to balance up. In one swoop they wiped out 900 Muslims who were fighting with the Catholics for independence.

The US policy was to wipe out all boys 10 years old and older so they could not bear weapons.

For cartoons from US publications at the time refer to:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2001/07/17/MN163275.DTL

arosar
10-07-2005, 01:59 PM
From foreignpolicy.com -

In Search of Pro-Americanism (http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3080&print=1)

AR

PHAT
10-07-2005, 05:30 PM
From foreignpolicy.com -

In Search of Pro-Americanism (http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3080&print=1)

AR

Would you trust this author? She obviously had a table(s) of opinion poll results. No where does she quote the % of undecided/ambivalent in the samples. Furthermore, she used selected stats to "prove" her position.

And what is all this bollocks about the rich in one country are pro-USA for some reason but the rich in another country are anti-USA for some other reason.

All ad hoc speculation based on the most convieniant stats. An atrocious piece dross.