PDA

View Full Version : Jehovah Witnesses

antichrist
28-05-2015, 05:06 PM
http://www.familiesagainstcultteachings.org/Cult-Education/Jehovahs-Witnesses-Cult/

They will come to your door

This video is of poor dopes who were sucked in

ElevatorEscapee
28-05-2015, 10:06 PM
^^

Bah, just tell 'em your a Mormon and ask for their address. ;) :P

antichrist
28-05-2015, 11:08 PM
^^

Bah, just tell 'em your a Mormon and ask for their address. ;) :P

I had an attractive JW (I think) bailed up here once, alone she was, but she escaped when an Anglican priest interrupted us - she bolted. haha

MichaelBaron
19-06-2015, 10:52 AM
JW keep going around houses in my neibourhood distributing all kinds of ''promotional literature''. Their ''trademark'' appears to be recruiting people who speak community languages to do the ''marketing'' so my grandparents got to speak to a russian-speaking ''marketing officer'' while another neibour had his JW promotional lecture delivered in Greek.

Adamski
19-06-2015, 01:16 PM
My wife got rid of some JW's at our door quite quickly. She offered to pray for them.

MichaelBaron
19-06-2015, 01:41 PM
My wife got rid of some JW's at our door quite quickly. She offered to pray for them.

Good move!

antichrist
19-06-2015, 09:39 PM
My JW friend can look you straight in the eye speaking absolute rubbish and expects you to take him seriously - I have come to the opinion that if an IQ test were done of the JWs they may be near the bottom of the gene pool

Redmond Barry
20-06-2015, 02:32 AM
My JW friend can look you straight in the eye speaking absolute rubbish and expects you to take him seriously - I have come to the opinion that if an IQ test were done of the JWs they may be near the bottom of the gene pool

Whilst you are clearly on the very bottom. :lol:

Desmond
24-06-2015, 07:48 AM
Jehovah's Witnesses to appear before sex abuse royal commission (http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/jehovahs-witnesses-to-appear-before-sex-abuse-royal-commission-20150622-ghue73.html)
June 22, 2015

The child sex abuse royal commission will hold a public hearing into controversial Christian group the Jehovah's Witnesses, next month.

The inquiry, to be held in Sydney, will hear from people who were allegedly sexually abused within the Jehovah's Witnesses Church in Australia.

It will examine how the Jehovah's Witnesses Church and its company, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia, responded to claims of child sexual abuse within the organisation.

A Victorian inquiry into how churches handle child sex abuse claims has previously taken submissions from former Jehovah's Witnesses who alleged instances of paedophilia, sexual assault, blackmail and death threats.

The organisation has 64,000 active "disciples" in Australia but has also been described as a cult.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe their church is the one true religion and all others are wrong. ...