PDA

View Full Version : Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

Gnostic Bishop
02-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

We must save our children from foolish belief in the supernatural.

Education is the only tool that we have to drag ourselves and our children out of ignorance and superstition and that education should include that it is foolish to read myth literally. No more Dark Ages should be allowed.

Comparative Religion should be taught to insure that no child is lost to creationist intellectual dissonance. We must expose our children to Comparative Religion as soon as they can understand Evolution which would be taught alongside of it.

To do less would be shirking our duty to our children and their young minds. If you do not supports this type of all-inclusive education, please show why you oppose it?

Remember that when President Bush backed up stem cell research, it gave other countries a chance to advance away from the U.S. and hurt the U.S economy.

If the U.S. fails to educate itís children properly in Comparative Religion and Evolution --- and the various sciences that stem from it, --- the U.S. will shrink itís economy and power as compared to those countries who have a fuller and more intelligent education program.

Do you agree that it is the duty of the U.S. education system to maintain a first world standard of education in the teaching of Creationism, Comparative Religion and Evolution, --- and catch up to more intelligent countries?

Regards
DL

MichaelBaron
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM
What makes you think that so man people believe in Satan? any evidence?

antichrist
02-12-2014, 09:35 AM

Well I was brainwashed into believing Satan's existence like at a billion others, many never manage to escape their brainwashing so is a credible claim. I was taught that every time I had an evil thought to give my left shoulder a whack coz Satan is sitting there whispering evil thoughts into my head. So out in the playground there would be the occasional whack of the left shoulder. Michael, see what you missed out on not being a good Catholic

Adamski
02-12-2014, 05:56 PM
GB, how does teaching comparative religion ensure no-one has creationist views. Comparative religion should ibclude Bible-based Christianity.

antichrist
02-12-2014, 06:02 PM
GB, how does teaching comparative religion ensure no-one has creationist views. Comparative religion should ibclude Bible-based Christianity.

Bible based Christianity can be very dangerous for Jews. One guy, David Baron was converted from Judaism to Christianity and now he blames all the anti-Semitism on the Jews not converting to Christianity. His book is called Israel in the Plan of God, Chapter 6 Israel's Punishment

Kevin Bonham
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM

It should also include both classical and Laveyan Satanism, though in a whole semester these are probably worth about five or ten minutes between them. And it should make it clear that not everyone has a religion, and that not every viewpoint on religious matters is itself religious.

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 04:56 AM

I do not know whose surveys you would accept so google away. They are easy to find as well as reports showing the mental damage to both the young and the old for believing that they were born corrupt and heading for hell.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 05:01 AM

It would not mean that none would have creationist views. We will lose some young minds regardless of what we do. It would just insure that fewer children and their minds would be lost to belief in the supernatural.

If really successful, it might force religions to admit that they have been lying to their adherents from day one.

Truth would be nice for a change.

Regards
DL

Desmond
03-12-2014, 05:56 AM
How many believe in Santa?

Agent Smith
03-12-2014, 06:08 AM
While with my neices, I took a phone call from my boss, Santo.
Kids were whispering in awe - "Steve's talking to Santa"

Garrett
03-12-2014, 08:36 AM
This thread has gone completely off-topic. Probably the best that could happen really.

Adamski
03-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Agree with my QLD mate. For the record I believe in Satan and Santo (I have no reason to doubt Steve's credibility), and the historical St Nicholas but not the red clothed character with the full beard representing the latter's transformation into Santa Claus.

Adamski
03-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Hapoy St. Nicholas Day to all for 6 December!

Kevin Bonham
03-12-2014, 12:54 PM
This thread has gone completely off-topic. Probably the best that could happen really.

Yep. The original post was quite incoherent and seemed to be discussing about three different things at once. So I am happy for people to head off on whatever tangents from it they like. If one emerges that is clearly nothing to do with the original post I might move it elsewhere.

Rincewind
03-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Wake up sheeple.

Sorry, seemed an appropriate thread for off topic trolling.

Adamski
03-12-2014, 05:02 PM
sheeple? a play on sleepy??

MichaelBaron
03-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Even of there is a Satan he could be not that bad..compared to some misbehaving students

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 10:14 PM
How many believe in Santa?

Does he cause trauma in adults as well as children by threats of eternal burning in hell?
Do you not see a difference?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNtBkOXItqw

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 10:17 PM

To indoctrinated ones who do not care about the mental state of our children or that churches lie to us, yes.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Even of there is a Satan he could be not that bad..compared to some misbehaving students

Or a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

antichrist
03-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Or a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

What when did this happen? It was not on the news I watch. But didn't God have known that it was about to be murdered?

Gnostic Bishop
03-12-2014, 11:37 PM
What when did this happen? It was not on the news I watch. But didn't God have known that it was about to be murdered?

Yes. And he knew, if you follow the script, that God had rejected his sacrifice because of the immorality that he was trying to have the sheep embrace. Human sacrifice and the notion that the sheep should profit from the shepherd dying for them.

Remember his words. Why have you forsaken me.

The following 2 quotes are why I call what God did murder. As you can see, a sacrifice was not required.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
================

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Jesus said to pick up your cross and follow him but I see that you have taken the line that someone else should pay your dues. Quite manly and moral that. Not.

Do you really think someone else can pay your dues and allow you to shirk your just reward?

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

As above so below.

If you had God's power, would you not be able to find a way that does not go against the wisdom of Jesus and the bible?

Perhaps like being man enough to step up to your own demands for a worthy sacrifice?

That is what a good God would do.

Regards
DL

Redmond Barry
07-12-2014, 09:29 PM
The j-dog is bitchin.

I like chocolate.

antichrist
08-12-2014, 03:06 AM
The j-dog is bitchin.

I like chocolate.

what exactly is this supposed to mean? The Jesus dog?

Redmond Barry
08-12-2014, 04:33 AM
what exactly is this supposed to mean? The Jesus dog?

ems be down wid da j-dog long time.

himz original badass gangsta, jus doin it oldskool keepin it real.

bro be gettin much respekt from da wesside hoodie.

Redmond Barry
08-12-2014, 04:47 AM
Wassup wiv da bishop bro ?

Himz all like fierce for da tellin off but ems reckon himz like need some horlicks or a siesta for restin da stressin for good vibes n smiley face.

Maybe bishops bro just need a brew or 2.

Peace out.

antichrist
08-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Wassup wiv da bishop bro ?

Himz all like fierce for da tellin off but ems reckon himz like need some horlicks or a siesta for restin da stressin for good vibes n smiley face.

Maybe bishops bro just need a brew or 2.

Peace out.

I thought KB declared a jihad on bad spelling