PDA

View Full Version : Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolis

Gnostic Bishop
05-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Christians loving their genocidal God is like Jews adoring Hitler, and just as foolish.

As above, so below.

Above.
God condemned Christians to hell and extinction.

Below.
Hitler condemned the Jews to extinction.

Result.
The same expected results if both plans are successful. Except that God gets the bonus of the smell of burning human flesh. Um, Um, Good.

The Jews know not to call evil good. They would not bend the knee to Hitler.

Christians and all the other Abrahamic faiths, bend the knee to God. Christians and Muslims thus call evil good.

The Christian and Muslim version of Eden as a fall is reversed from the Jewish version and is wrong.

Christians and Muslims should have usurped the moral of the story when they usurped and altered the Jewish myths. Reading this myth literally has been quite harmful. Remember the Dark Ages and the Inquisitions.

If, as above so below is to be the dream of religion, and it is as we are to match laws with heaven, then the near perfect analogy above of as above so below must be brought into synch.

If you are a Christian or Muslim, please justify why you bond the knee to a God that does not deserve that title. A God who would blame his own creation for his errors in creating.

The claim that your God is good does not hold water in either the esoteric world, or in this one. Not in the literal world or the fantasy world of the Gods.

I know that you likely inherited your God and did not choose him for yourself. You can do better. You can find a God who owns up to his errors and repents to his victims, as he can, if he was man enough, instead of blaming others for his errors.

I think it time for believers to reject the genocidal God and stop wishing for the tyranny above in heaven, --- while trying to live in a democracy here below. Bring democracy to heaven by telling your tyrannical God where to go.

The jury is in my friend and fellow believers. Religions are out. The tipping point is est., 2050.

To believe is good but to believe in a condemning God is foolish.

God may have begun as foolish, --- Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; --- but God is almost ready to obey his better. Mankind.

Is it time to alter Christianity or will Christian let it die?

Will Christianity revive itself by returning to a more Jewish view? After all, the entire Bible was written by Jews.

If Jews are bright enough to reject the one who would annihilate them, why are Christians not following that good example and lovingly bending the knee to a proven tyrant, while at the same time promoting a less tyrannical life here on earth?

Seems a tad hypocritical to me my friends. Trust me on this.

Regards
DL

antichrist
05-10-2014, 09:14 PM
Is it anything like the Chinese population adoring Chairman Mao during the Cultural Revolution?

Gnostic Bishop
06-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Is it anything like the Chinese population adoring Chairman Mao during the Cultural Revolution?

That would depend on your thinking.

Was that also Stockholm syndrome or was it just fear?

Regards
DL

Adamski
07-10-2014, 01:00 PM
Post 1 : "God condemned Christians to hell and extinction."

What? On becoming a Christian one is saved from hell.

The whole post lacks sensible argument.

antichrist
07-10-2014, 01:08 PM

but they are only saved us from Hell because God created Hell, hell why did it create Hell in the first place if it did not want to send us there in the first place - hell of a problem

why didn't it just create first and second class Heaven instead? First class gets all the sattelite channels etc and broadband and second class just smoke signals

Kevin Bonham
07-10-2014, 02:15 PM
The jury is in my friend and fellow believers. Religions are out. The tipping point is est., 2050.

I don't think it's likely religion is going to disappear anywhere near that quickly. I also don't think it's important whether it does. It's more important to ensure that those who do hold religious beliefs refrain (or failing that are restrained) from infusing them into politics in a way that unfairly affects the rest of us.

As with Adamski I'm not quite sure I see where you're coming from in implying that Christianity holds that "God condemned Christians to hell and extinction." I think it's bad enough that some so-called Christians hold that an all-good, all-powerful God would condemn other people to Hell for being honestly unconvinced of the Christian story. Such views are not only absolutely irrational but also reflect very badly on the judgemental nature of the holders and their desire that those who disagree with them be damned. Fortunately many Christians - whatever else they may believe - do not adhere to these illogical and backwards views.

But at the moment in trying to argue that Christians are going to Hell in the Christian story, the thread just seems like a really trashy and badly stretched attempt to play the Nazi card against an opposing viewpoint. That can't end well so can you justify that claim with evidence?

Kevin Bonham
07-10-2014, 02:15 PM

I don't think it's likely religion is going to disappear anywhere near that quickly. I also don't think it's important whether it does. It's more important to ensure that those who do hold religious beliefs refrain (or failing that are restrained) from infusing them into politics in a way that unfairly affects the rest of us.

As with Adamski I'm not quite sure I see where you're coming from in implying that Christianity holds that "God condemned Christians to hell and extinction." I think it's bad enough that some so-called Christians hold that an all-good, all-powerful God would condemn other people to Hell for being honestly unconvinced of the Christian story. Such views are not only absolutely irrational but also reflect very badly on the judgemental nature of the holders and their desire that those who disagree with them be damned. Fortunately many Christians - whatever else they may believe - do not adhere to these illogical and backwards views.

But at the moment in trying to argue that Christians are going to Hell in the Christian story, the thread just seems like a really trashy and badly stretched attempt to play the Nazi card against an opposing viewpoint. That can't end well so can you justify that claim with evidence?

Gnostic Bishop
08-10-2014, 06:23 AM

Becoming a Christian saves no one. Repenting does according to the scriptures.

If you were correct then good people would end in hell just because they happen not to be Christian.

Ghandi would flip out.

Listen carefully and change you exclusive view. God is bigger than what you think yours is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDgyOKej1k

Now would you would like to tell us why you follow a version of God who is a genocidal son murderer instead of dithering out what a good God would be like by not reading your book of myths literaslly.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Bishop
08-10-2014, 06:38 AM
Keven and Adamski, listen up my friends.

I wrote this for another reason but it shows the quote I want.

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

Godís corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL

--------------------------------

Both of you did not seem to believe my statement that mankind, Christian or not, had been condemned.

That quote shows that Jesus was chosen as a human sacrifice to appease God's wrath against mankind and re-open the gates of heaven. Some believe close the gates of hell forever. Some, like Adamsky think only some are saved. Some think all are saved. Gnostic Christians like myself think all are as we are Universalists.

If mankind was not condemned, one of you please tell me what Jesus was being chosen for if we were not condemned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII6-IyaT3o&feature=related

Regards
DL

Adamski
08-10-2014, 08:24 AM
GB I will have a go at responding to this. I can only respond biblically, as to me the Bible is God's infallible Word (2 Timothy 3: 16 e.g.)

God the Father did indeed choose God the Son (Jesus) to be our Saviour before the foundation of the world as per 1 Peter 1: 20 which you cited. This was because God is all-knowing and he did not want mankind to be robots. Thus he created a world where mankind had a choice of doing good or doing evil. Being all-knowing, he knew that Adam and Eve would succumb to temptation from the serpent (introducing original sin) and that therefore mankind would need a Saviour to save them from punishment for their sins.

If God had not made a world where choice to do right or wrong was possible then we would all be robots having no option but to do right. God did not want this - He wanted mankind to be able to make, and to make, conscious choices to follow His ways.

I realize that this argument carries no weight for those who do not accept the Bible as God's Word. I can't help that - I can only say what I believe.

Gnostic Bishop
08-10-2014, 09:10 AM
GB I will have a go at responding to this. I can only respond biblically, as to me the Bible is God's infallible Word (2 Timothy 3: 16 e.g.)

Infallible yet full of contradictions and showing God as a vile child abusing dick.

This Bishop say it more diplomatically. I think him worth hearing. He speaks of Jesus dying for you in this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1RuyPAIwK8

God the Father did indeed choose God the Son (Jesus) to be our Saviour before the foundation of the world as per 1 Peter 1: 20 which you cited.

You are to emulate your God in all things. As above so below.

If you decided a life had to be sacrificed via a human sacrifice, would you send you son or would you step up yourself?
You can hide in the Trinity concept and say the son did not die but that is a cop out.

I think that sons should bury fathers and not as God did, father bury son.

If you do not agree and condemn God for that then your morals have been corrupted by your beliefs. Again, sorry I am not more politically correct.

This was because God is all-knowing and he did not want mankind to be robots. Thus he created a world where mankind had a choice of doing good or doing evil. Being all-knowing, he knew that Adam and Eve would succumb to temptation from the serpent (introducing original sin) and that therefore mankind would need a Saviour to save them from punishment for their sins.

Oh he knew A & E would eat of the tree of knowledge all right because he had planned to put Satan right beside Eve and gave Satan a power that Eve could not possibly resist as it came right from God via Satan and the talking snake.

That was a set up.

Do you think A & E should have followed God's command and stay so stupid and useless to themselves and God that they did not even have enough intelligence to know they were naked. They gave us our moral sense and became as Gods. Gods own words.

Would you deny your children an education and keep them stupid?

Do you like hymns. Do you know Exsultet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRtv_qdFFU

Listen to what it says about the --- necessary --- sin of Adam and how it was a --- happy --- fault. Strange eh?

If God had not made a world where choice to do right or wrong was possible then we would all be robots having no option but to do right. God did not want this - He wanted mankind to be able to make, and to make, conscious choices to follow His ways.

Then he is a sinner as he created a world where we must do evil or die.

I realize that this argument carries no weight for those who do not accept the Bible as God's Word. I can't help that - I can only say what I believe.

Yes and look at the morals your beliefs have straddled you with. Including the notion that human sacrifice is somehow just and that it is also just to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.

If that is what your literalism has done for you then you have not learned at all from all the murder Christianity did in the past.

Please listen to just a bit of that history and for God's sake, stop believing in a literal bible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DL

Adamski
08-10-2014, 09:22 AM
Yes and look at the morals your beliefs have straddled you with. Including the notion that human sacrifice is somehow just and that it is also just to punish the innocent instead of the guilty.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ciandvg&feature=BFa&list=PLCBF574D

Regards
DLThe only human sacrifice that is just is that of Jesus on the Cross. The Bible says that He took all of our sins upon Himself, so
that the rest of us, who were guilty, did not have to pay the penalty for those sins. He took our place. He paid the highest price - death. Thus proving His great love for us. Our part is (as you said) to repent of our sins and accept His sacrifice as being for our salvation, and follow Him as our Saviour, Lord and God. Because of course He is no longer dead. He rose from the dead on the third day.

Gnostic Bishop
08-10-2014, 09:31 AM
The only human sacrifice that is just is that of Jesus on the Cross. The Bible says that He took all of our sins upon Himself, so
that the rest of us, who were guilty, did not have to pay the penalty for those sins. He took our place. He paid the highest price - death. Thus proving His great love for us. Our part is (as you said) to repent of our sins and accept His sacrifice as being for our salvation, and follow Him as our Saviour, Lord and God. Because of course He is no longer dead. He rose from the dead on the third day.

So because Jesus loves you, you will let him die the death you deserve.

Your infallible word says that that is not moral so why are you doing it?

Jesus said to pick up your cross and follow him but I see that you have taken the line that someone else should pay your dues. Quite manly and moral that. Not.

Do you really think someone else can pay your dues and allow you to shirk your just reward?

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

-----------------------------

I see that I waste my time on you though. You did not speak to any of the odd issues I put above.

You do not care about morals as you just believe the lies your church has told you.

You care nothing for justice or morals and have sold your souls to Satan.

Goodbye.

Kevin Bonham
08-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Keven and Adamski, listen up my friends.

I'm listening but you are not really addressing the question I asked, which was to explain how the Christian view states that God condemns Christians to hell and extinction. On my understanding Adamski's claim "On becoming a Christian one is saved from hell." is an oversimplification since someone might be a Christian but still do bad things. But your claim doesn't even seem to be an oversimplification, it just seems to be an ambit negative claim that you toss out to make your silly Nazi analogy fly.

Both of you did not seem to believe my statement that mankind, Christian or not, had been condemned.

That quote shows that Jesus was chosen as a human sacrifice to appease God's wrath against mankind and re-open the gates of heaven.

Exactly. Meaning that it is no longer clear on their view that everyone is condemned, and indeed redemption was part of the alleged plan all along. Hitler didn't let one Jew die to appease his wrath against Jewry and give all the other Jews a chance (and then bring that Jew back to some kind of exalted life as well) so this just further shows that your analogy is not just rubbish but also offensive. You've basically Godwined your own thread to death as soon as it started. I'm inclined to lock it and permanently ban you from mentioning Nazis ever again on this forum. Give me a very good reason why I shouldn't do that.

Indeed, given that you're basically a fly-in poster who posts the same stuff all over the internet but has no interest in discussing chess, and given that you've just been quite rude to one of our regular posters I'm getting tempted to just ban you unless you can post less problematically.

Overall as concerns problems with mainstream Christianity we're probably largely on the same side here but your tactics are unnecessarily trashy and offensive and don't stand up to rational scrutiny.

Gnostic Bishop
08-10-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm listening but you are not really addressing the question I asked, which was to explain how the Christian view states that God condemns Christians to hell and extinction. On my understanding Adamski's claim "On becoming a Christian one is saved from hell." is an oversimplification since someone might be a Christian but still do bad things. But your claim doesn't even seem to be an oversimplification, it just seems to be an ambit negative claim that you toss out to make your silly Nazi analogy fly.

Exactly. Meaning that it is no longer clear on their view that everyone is condemned, and indeed redemption was part of the alleged plan all along. Hitler didn't let one Jew die to appease his wrath against Jewry and give all the other Jews a chance (and then bring that Jew back to some kind of exalted life as well) so this just further shows that your analogy is not just rubbish but also offensive. You've basically Godwined your own thread to death as soon as it started. I'm inclined to lock it and permanently ban you from mentioning Nazis ever again on this forum. Give me a very good reason why I shouldn't do that.

Indeed, given that you're basically a fly-in poster who posts the same stuff all over the internet but has no interest in discussing chess, and given that you've just been quite rude to one of our regular posters I'm getting tempted to just ban you unless you can post less problematically.

Overall as concerns problems with mainstream Christianity we're probably largely on the same side here but your tactics are unnecessarily trashy and offensive and don't stand up to rational scrutiny.

That quote shows that Jesus was chosen as a human sacrifice to appease God's wrath against mankind and re-open the gates of heaven. Some believe close the gates of hell forever. Some, like Adamsky think only some are saved. Some think all are saved. Gnostic Christians like myself think all are as we are Universalists.

If mankind was not condemned, one of you please tell me what Jesus was being chosen for if we were not condemned?

--------------------------

If you attempt to answer this question, you will have your answer.

What else could Jesus have been chosen for if not to reverse the condemnation against mankind?

BTW, the analogy was not silly it is damned near perfect.

Regards
DL

Kevin Bonham
08-10-2014, 10:30 AM
BTW, the analogy was not silly it is damned near perfect.

Moderation Notice

The above quote is far too reminiscent of antichrist's triumphalism over his similarly stupid analogies to be tolerated.

1. Thread locked.
2. Gnostic Bishop is permanently banned from discussing or mentioning Nazis or related subjects (including fascism and the Holocaust) on this forum.
3. If Gnostic Bishop breaches 2 at any time, Gnostic Bishop will be subject to a ban.
4. Gnostic Bishop is warned to avoid unnecessary rudeness to regular posters who are not themselves flaming him (eg #13 above).