PDA

View Full Version : Why was Adam exempt from the transgression when the transgression was disobedience?

Gnostic Bishop
14-09-2014, 03:50 AM
Why was Adam exempt from the transgression when the transgression was disobedience?

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

I think that Adam, not being deceived, was more culpable than Eve.

Why then did God favor the guiltiest, Adam, with, --- he shall rule over you?

Men rule over women? Why when men were not deceived but disobeyed?

What was the transgression, --- if not a wise decision to choose knowledge and wisdom and shun immortality of the flesh, --- even if that were possible, --- and why was Adan not punished as hard as Eve when he was clearly more guilty?

Regards
DL

antichrist
14-09-2014, 07:43 AM
In case you don't know in ancient Hebrew culture there was also a female god, but you will notice that no longer. You tell me what may have happened to her and how was she wiped out? Also there were rules in old England, maybe only recently revoked, that a husband could dunk his nagging wife's head into a bucket of water to quieten her down? So this could be Biblically supported then why aren't rules retained? Many more marriages would survive if this was still law because back in those times people did not break up like they do now. Have you married and has it broken up? Were you a nagger? Did your husband ever try to dunk your head into a bucket of water? If you believe in the Bible then you must obey your husband? Happy marriage

Gnostic Bishop
14-09-2014, 08:18 AM
I am not sure if you mean Asherah or Lilith but yes, both the Jews and Christians both started writing the feminine out of their myths back when.

I am lucky in that my wife does not believe the bible but is spiritual.

I see that dunking thing the same way I see hitting children. If I have to then I am showing myself too stupid to learn how to get my way without brute force. I spanked my first born once and shamed myself badly.

Regards
DL

antichrist
14-09-2014, 08:58 AM
I am not sure if you mean Asherah or Lilith but yes, both the Jews and Christians both started writing the feminine out of their myths back when.

I am lucky in that my wife does not believe the bible but is spiritual.

I see that dunking thing the same way I see hitting children. If I have to then I am showing myself too stupid to learn how to get my way without brute force. I spanked my first born once and shamed myself badly.

Regards
DL

But you cannot be a resident psychologist 24/7 to get your way, isn't dunking just quicker and no nonsense Works perfectly I assure you.

Gnostic Bishop
14-09-2014, 09:03 AM
But you cannot be a resident psychologist 24/7 to get your way, isn't dunking just quicker and no nonsense Works perfectly I assure you.

Not psychology. Self defence.

She knows where I sleep and her idol is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XnuPOk144c

Regards
DL

antichrist
14-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Not psychology. Self defence.

She knows where I sleep and her idol is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XnuPOk144c

Regards
DL

does her defences weaken with a bit of grog - that is when you pounce no holds barred

Gnostic Bishop
19-09-2014, 02:40 AM
does her defences weaken with a bit of grog - that is when you pounce no holds barred

They do but by then I am too drunk to take advantage. She always hands me my ass.

Regards
DL