PDA

View Full Version : Are religious vilification laws applied selectively? (sf same-sex issues)

Capablanca-Fan
15-08-2013, 01:55 AM
"a danger to" != "not in the best interests of"
You hero Richard Dawkins says that Catholics teaching children Catholic doctrine is worse than physical child abuse. But vilification against Christians is fine with the modern Politically Correct Nazis.

Desmond
15-08-2013, 06:55 AM
You hero Richard Dawkins says that Catholics teaching children Catholic doctrine is worse than physical child abuse. But vilification against Christians is fine with the modern Politically Correct Nazis.
Actually Dawkins' ire is not reserved for christians at all and he would be quite fine with lumping others such as muslims in with much of it. It is of course rather interesting that you imply that catholics are christians now, when at other times when it suits you you do not. Not sure what this has to do with anything though.

Capablanca-Fan
15-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Actually Dawkins' ire is not reserved for christians at all and he would be quite fine with lumping others such as muslims in with much of it.
OK, so he vilifies theists in general. However, many are too gutless to vilify Muslims as much, because they know Christians won't kill them (see For Richard Dawkins, Muslim-Bashing is different from Christian-bashing (http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2013/08/12/for-richard-dawkins-muslimbashing-is-different-than-christianbashing-n1661778/page/full), Michael Brown | 12 Aug 2013). This is true for misotheists in general, e.g. We are biased, admit the stars of BBC News (http://rense.com/general74/bbc.htm), by Simon Walters 10-24-6:

It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC is dominated by trendy, Left-leaning liberals who are biased against Christianity and in favour of multiculturalism.

A leaked account of an 'impartiality summit' called by BBC chairman Michael Grade, is certain to lead to a new row about the BBC and its reporting on key issues, especially concerning Muslims and the war on terror.

It reveals that executives would let the Bible be thrown into a dustbin on a TV comedy show, but not the Koran, and that they would broadcast an interview with Osama Bin Laden if given the opportunity. Further, it discloses that the BBC's 'diversity tsar', wants Muslim women newsreaders to be allowed to wear veils when on air.

It is of course rather interesting that you imply that catholics are christians now, when at other times when it suits you you do not.
What did you have in mind? Indeed I have big differences with them, but on this board we have common enemies in the form of non-Trinitarians, atheopaths, abortion-lovers, etc.

Not sure what this has to do with anything though.
Simply that these moronic anti-vilification laws are applied selectively to harm those the PC establishment hates. From Christian Bashing: And the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission (http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Bashing-And-Anti-Defamation-Commission/dp/0980092809) by Dr. Gary L. Cass:

"Tolerance" is teamed with another powerful cultural force- political correctness. On the one hand, today's edict of "tolerance" liberates individuals to say the most outrageous and vulgar things and act in the most immoral ways- and be rewarded with a television or radio show through which to broadcast their brazen shamelessness. On the other hand, political correctness imposes a zero tolerance rule on the criticism of certain ideas and classes of people, no matter how outrageous they are.

Fear has imposed a virtual gag order on honest debate and discussion. No one wants to get fired, sued or mocked. The rule for many has become "Keep your head down and your mouth shut- just get through your day without the tolerance police making you do the perp walk."

The only exception to the "tolerance" rule seems to be that you can, with impunity, judge and be as intolerant as you please of orthodox Christianity and devout, bible believing Christian's. With vocal approval of the secular media, you may attack Christ, the historic doctrines and values of the Christian faith, the leaders of Christian ministries, Christian institutions, and religion in general...

antichrist
15-08-2013, 07:38 AM

I would say that brainwashing of religion is just as damaging as physical child abuse.

Vilification against Christians is at least against adults so a fair fight. Whereas parents are supposed to be the guardians of children yet they do the mental abuse and brainwashing. I believe that the commos learnt their brainwashing tactics off the Catholics. I picked that idea up in China when they would exhibit their youngsters prouting the party line. I thought I could do exactly the same at same age only in religion.

antichrist
15-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by road runner
It is of course rather interesting that you imply that catholics are christians now, when at other times when it suits you you do not.

Jono
What did you have in mind? Indeed I have big differences with them, but on this board we have common enemies in the form of non-Trinitarians, atheopaths, abortion-lovers, etc.

AC
so your common enemies are Muslims and Jews - that is interesting

antichrist
15-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Originally Posted by road runner

Jono

AC
so your common enemies are Muslims and Jews - that is interesting

God was an abortion lover coz he designed that woman unfortunately spontaneously abort, that can lead to blood poisoning and death.