PDA

View Full Version : Training Games During April

Lekko
07-04-2013, 08:31 PM
During the month of April, I will be preparing for the zonal, taking place in Fiji.

There aren't really any tournaments I can enter to get some real long play experience before then. As such, I'm looking for people to play training games against that are rated 1500+. I'm hoping to get an even spread of lower rated, "expert" players, and hopefully even a master or two. Please get in contact me either via PM or by email at HBK.Lekkas@live.com.

Games will take place at MCC some time during the week. This is a good opportunity to be able to learn from eachother both ingame and in analysis, get some real game experience (including preperation, I have a few games in some Australian databases) before upcoming tournaments, and simply put, have some fun doing what we love

P.S. I'm currently Fide Rated 2045

Lekko
21-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Bump. Bit out of practise, and getting ready to start playing long play events again. Last time I posted this, I had a lot of great responses from various players and I'm hoping for a similar reaction this time. Please get in contact me at hbk.lekkas@live.com to organise a game. Ideally I'd like to have them all played before the 9th of February.

junior
27-01-2018, 10:20 PM
the zonal is in fiji?

Bill Gletsos
27-01-2018, 11:03 PM
the zonal is in fiji?It was in 2013.