PDA

View Full Version : Layout... has it changed..

Kaitlin
10-10-2004, 04:25 PM
I used to be able to come here to the forum bit and look at stuff and read and then after scroll up to another tool bar the one that has the training bit on it and click on that but now after I click on community that toolbar disappears. This is not a problem cause I can just go back out and come back in and the the training, trivia, other stuff, community... toolbar is there but its no longer there after I click on community... is this a change in the layout. I am asking cause my pc has been very naughty saying for some sites including this one 'page cannot be found.. DNS error'. So I spent the last 4 hours trying to get to and reading all the help things I could find on that, none of which were any help cause I discover myself that the Registry where the problem was has a restore thing which none of the sites including msn one bother to mention... they all say to go in and change this line and edit that line and be carefull casue if you make a mistake in Registry you will break your computer when all the time there is a restore thing like system restore but for the registry and that fix it I can get back in here again... mmm ok enough of my problem so has the main tool bar been move so it no longer shows when your in community forum section or is it my pc that has made it that way?

skip to my lou
10-10-2004, 04:31 PM
That toolar is being redesigned, it will be back soon. You can bookmark www.chesskit.com to access it :)