PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone/iPod Touch Chess Puzzle App

APBCPT
08-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Hi All,

I have developed an iPhone puzzle app that will be released on the app store on this Thursday the 9th June. I believe it is unique as it covers 12 common mate patterns (with their own set of puzzles) as well as hundreds of other puzzles, covering mate in one, two and three. The app is called "Mobile Chess Problems 123".

It supports seven languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Ukranian and Russian.

I have attached some screen pictures. I am hoping just like chess players like to collect chess books they like to collect chess apps :)

APBCPT
11-06-2011, 02:01 AM
I just wanted to say it is live on the App Store now and thank-you to those that have bought it so far! :)

APBCPT
21-06-2011, 06:58 AM
Hi All,

Just to let you know for those of you that like to "try before you buy" there is a "Lite" a.k.a Free version going onto the app store. It should be available sometime tomorrow, Tuesday the 21st June , all being well.

It is a fully functional app and has support for English, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Ukranian and Russian.
It has 45 puzzles in total (including 7 examples) compared to the almost 450 puzzles of the paid version. It also only has 4 "checkmate pattern" categories compared to the 12 in the paid version.

Thanks! :)