PDA

View Full Version : Chess lessons to reach your goals

AttilaTurzo
26-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Hello Everyone! :)

I am new in this forum. I am at your service! I am a full time, professional chess coach from Hungary, I started to teach 17 years ago when I was 16 and I was one of the first online coaches. I am currently teaching american and European students, but I decided to change my working hours and I would like to teach players from Australian time zones.

I wish I can help you to reach your goals and improve your chess, win more games and have more fun when you are playing :)

We can use www.skype.com free internet phone to speed up our lessons and we can use an online chess server to get a board where we study.

I think important to have balance of study new ideas and get feedback by analyzing his games which he played online or over the board. I like to give support materials, homeworks to help his studies between the lessons.

Do you have any questions?

I wish you a great day! Attila

Garrett
26-05-2011, 05:56 PM
sorry bud

I've just reached my chess goal and I expect to be batting off over a rating list come the early hours of June 1st, Australian time.

good luck

Garrett.

MichaelBaron
22-07-2011, 08:39 PM
and there is a Melbourne-based chess coach who used to play Mr.Turzo on the UsChesslive chess server 3 0 - and had a good score ;)

AttilaTurzo
14-10-2011, 04:53 AM
:)