PDA

View Full Version : Mt Buller Chess Website

skip to my lou
19-09-2004, 08:05 PM
Hello all...

I am pleased to announce that the official website of the Lidums Open Australian Chess Championship and Hospitality Textiles Tony Colyer Pty Ltd Australian Junior Chess Championship is now completed and on-line. You are invited to browse the site at http://www.mtbullerchess.com/.

The website contains complete information regarding tournament organization, sponsorship and participation. A forum is also available, which will be used to both distribute pertinent tournament-related announcements, and to provide a venue for tournament-related discussions. As participation in the championship is confirmed, we also plan to provide short biographical snippets featuring many of those who plan to compete.

As a final note, please feel free to pass this message along to anyone you feel may be interested in being involved in the tournaments, be they prospective participants, spectators, or volunteers. All of our involvement will help ensure Mt Buller 05 is an unequivocal success!

Sincerely,
Jeo

Spiny Norman
19-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Nice job ... clean design, fast page views, etc.

Regards,

Frosty

george
19-09-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi Jeo,

Well done mate its been a battle at times getting the information in the format that was required but the Website looks great.

Regards
George Howard

pax
27-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Might I suggest a pdf alternative to the MS Word forms and documents? Otherwise, the site looks great.

Garvinator
27-09-2004, 12:52 PM
can this whole thread be moved to the mt buller chess section?

eclectic
27-09-2004, 01:06 PM
can this whole thread be moved to the mt buller chess section?

i think the "forum" button at mtbullerchess links to here anyhow

saves jeo/Jeo reinventing the wheel and setting up a standalone forum at mtbullerchess website

consider all those guests who will find their way here and the impression they will get

should we all be on our best behaviour from now on?

;) :D

eclectic

skip to my lou
27-09-2004, 07:24 PM
I will convert everything to HTML and put an online sign up form very soon.

skip to my lou
18-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Mt Buller Chess site will be down from 22nd to 25th due to software and server upgrades.