PDA

View Full Version : Fritz question

sleepless
17-12-2010, 09:40 AM
(Not usually a Windows user- this may be really obvious to everyone else.)

I've saved a game played on ICC onto desktop in Windows and set it to open in Fritz. If I double click on it Fritz opens and gives me another game I looked at ages ago. How do I set it so that when I double click on a game it opens?

thanks

Brian_Jones
17-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Throw the other operating system or computer (mac?) in the bin.

Then you will get better with windows. :)

Denis_Jessop
17-12-2010, 05:13 PM

No! No! The lad is using Windows because you can't run Fritz on a Mac.

My suggestion is to forget about Fritz and download Sigma Chess and Hiarcs onto the Mac. That is, I think, cheaper, with the advantage of a better computer and OS as sleepless is already aware.

BTW is it true that more Arsenal supporters use Macs because they appreciate style, class, the beautiful game and the coolest manager in the EPL and thus the world? ;) :cool:

DJ

Basil
17-12-2010, 09:27 PM
BTW is it true that more Arsenal supporters use Macs because they appreciate style, class, the beautiful game and the coolest manager in the EPL and thus the world? ;) :cool:

DJ
Yes, it's quite true. I believe there has been two exhaustive findings into the matter. The corollary is that more MUFC supporters use PCs because they lack class and the wherewithal to appreciate style and beauty.

In short, and without putting too fine a point on the matter, they are banal, crass, scum! :D

Brian_Jones
18-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Arsenal fans use macs because the other team is usually pissing on them and they don't want to get wet!!

Macs and wellies (Macintosh and wellington boots?)

sleepless
18-12-2010, 10:38 AM

Windows 7 is ok but only if you want to ward off alzheimer's. You constantly have to problem solve. I just wish Steve Jobs would buy Fritz and ChessBase and upgrade the user experience.

Basil
18-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Windows 7 is ok but only if you want to ward off alzheimer's. You constantly have to problem solve. I just wish Steve Jobs would buy Fritz and ChessBase and upgrade the user experience.
Borderline classic post.