PDA

View Full Version : Does Pikki Wokki Exist?

Saragossa
06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Ok non-believers, I have had enough of your pish-posh apikkiwokkism! Don't you think we would be in a pointless and bleak world if after we died there was no pig and coconut feast to be had - open your eyes!

But I don't want to be biased and insist that my belief is scientifically correct and your horribly naive views are definitely wrong. Discuss.

Rincewind
06-11-2010, 09:52 PM
I have no idea whether Pikki Wokki exists or not, but since science cannot disprove his existence (along with his celestial teapot) then I'm perfectly justified pushing for Intelligent Mud Theory being taught in Geology class in Mid-Western High Schools right along side the Mohs Hardness Scale. Teach the controversy (that I've just invented)!

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:06 PM
No Pikki Wokki does not exist, absolutely 100% sure on that.
Scott

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Ok non-believers, I have had enough of your pish-posh apikkiwokkism! Don't you think we would be in a pointless and bleak world if after we died there was no pig and coconut feast to be had - open your eyes!

But I don't want to be biased and insist that my belief is scientifically correct and your horribly naive views are definitely wrong. Discuss.

Sara, I dont know your personal situation or your background. But I am of Lebo background and we have strong identity of who we are and there cannot be any pointless while we have child that we love and cherish and provide for. I do not need anything else, I am not greedy. Just a good surf, good tucker, good woman and a good laugh and game of chess occasionally and I am outta here

Garrett
06-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Scott

You sure ? There's C14 in diamonds.

Rincewind
06-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Scott

How can you be sure? I mean, he has his own website (http://www.pikkiwoki.com/)!

So he either exists or the website is dubious. I'll let you use Occam's Razor on that one! But just remember... a pig and as many coconuts as you can carry!

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Scott

see Scott you atheist! HOw dare you upset the New guineans

Kevin Bonham
06-11-2010, 10:14 PM
I think a pig and coconut feast is quite a reasonable offer compared with some of those going around. Specific and deliverable. The pig might not agree, but that's afterlife.

I remember asking one of the leading Uni apologists here (in fact one of only three there whose intellect I ever developed the slightest respect for) to give me a clear answer on whether or not he believed there would be high-quality ginger beer in the Christian heaven. He said he thought there might be but wasn't sure. Just not good enough.

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I dont like how the Creationists refused to answer how I was taught that stars were holes in the floor of heaven - that was the Creatinism of 2,000 years

Desmond
06-11-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm not religions anymore but I do believe in Pikki Wokki. :cool:

Saragossa
06-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Scott

Thanks Mr. Scientist I see you have backed this up with a lot of evidence *chortle*.

Let me tell you a little story, I, like you, was once a non-believer until this personal miracle which I am allowing you an insight to: I woke up, seemingly average morning, boy what a thought. I looked for something to eat. Tofu was in the fridge door and just the night before I had purchased some mixed beans. So I took them both out of the fridge and went to brush my teeth because I had that awful morning taste. Three and a bit minutes later I walk back into the kitchen. WHAT'S THAT? The tofu has been cut into perfect cubes! Mary Mackillop? Budha? Jesus? My sister who knows I like cubed tofu and beans? Gosh no, heretical swine! It was none other than the great Pikki Wokki!

I don't need any evidence. Right there is clearly a miracle. Have fun sleeping tonigh, Mr. Scientist.

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:29 PM
How can you be sure? I mean, he has his own website (http://www.pikkiwoki.com/)!

So he either exists or the website is dubious. I'll let you use Occam's Razor on that one! But just remember... a pig and as many coconuts as you can carry!

Oh you are talking about the Pikkiwoki, pity people can not get the name of this god right. So confusing for me.
Scott

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:31 PM
see Scott you atheist! HOw dare you upset the New guineans

I think the New Guineans would be angry at the way people can not even get the name of their god right. How can we have a serious discussion when people can't even get the name right.
Scott

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Thanks Mr. Scientist I see you have backed this up with a lot of evidence *chortle*.

Let me tell you a little story, I, like you, was once a non-believer until this personal miracle which I am allowing you an insight to: I woke up, seemingly average morning, boy what a thought. I looked for something to eat. Tofu was in the fridge door and just the night before I had purchased some mixed beans. So I took them both out of the fridge and went to brush my teeth because I had that awful morning taste. Three and a bit minutes later I walk back into the kitchen. WHAT'S THAT? The tofu has been cut into perfect cubes! Mary Mackillop? Budha? Jesus? My sister who knows I like cubed tofu and beans? Gosh no, heretical swine! It was none other than the great Pikki Wokki!

I don't need any evidence. Right there is clearly a miracle. Have fun sleeping tonigh, Mr. Scientist.

The Pikkiwoki will be angry if you keep getting its name wrong, be careful you might find your tofu has disappeared next time. You had better ask for forgiveness.
Scott

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:37 PM
I think the New Guineans would be angry at the way people can not even get the name of their god right. How can we have a serious discussion when people can't even get the name right.
Scott

It is the concept that is important - not the fine detail. Like having dinner, having it is the big deal - what is not that important really

Saragossa
06-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Due to translations over thousands of years of worship details have become blurry and ambiguous. I cannot think of a single religious text where this has happened also. Feel free to correct me. Secondly, does it really matter? I know Pikki Wokki loves me, and he knows I love him. Names are not rules but, if it really troubles you, to avoid confusion I shall now refer to him as 'the one and only GOD'.

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Due to translations over thousands of years of worship details have become blurry and ambiguous. I cannot think of a single religious text where this has happened also. Feel free to correct me. Secondly, does it really matter? I know Pikki Wokki loves me, and he knows I love him. Names are not rules but, if it really troubles you, to avoid confusion I shall now refer to him as 'the one and only GOD'.

Does it really matter? DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHETHER YOU GET THE NAME OF YOUR GOD RIGHT? how would you like it people could not get your name right?
Scott

Oepty
06-11-2010, 10:45 PM
It is the concept that is important - not the fine detail. Like having dinner, having it is the big deal - what is not that important really

You obviously have been very lucky in life not to have been served some of the junk I have had called dinner. I think it matters what dinner, some dinners are not worth having
Scott

Saragossa
06-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Does it really matter? DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHETHER YOU GET THE NAME OF YOUR GOD RIGHT? how would you like it people could not get your name right?
Scott

Interesting and not at all risky argument. Due to my German heritage and, supposedly, slightly irregular spelling of a slightly abnormal name, my name is regularly mispronounced and misspelt. When it occurs I would describe my feelings as lightly annoyed or indifferent.

Seeing as the one and only GOD is far more awesome and lounge than I am s/he probably did not notice at all and continued minding his/her coconut trees satisfied with the love I provide.

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Interesting and not at all risky argument. Due to my German heritage and, supposedly, slightly irregular spelling of a slightly abnormal name, my name is regularly mispronounced and misspelt. When it occurs I would describe my feelings as lightly annoyed or indifferent.

Seeing as the one and only GOD is far more awesome and lounge than I am s/he probably did not notice at all and continued minding his/her coconut trees satisfied with the love I provide.

I insist in wanting a Toyota Hilux ute filled with them coconuts - just like the advert.

antichrist
06-11-2010, 10:56 PM
You obviously have been very lucky in life not to have been served some of the junk I have had called dinner. I think it matters what dinner, some dinners are not worth having
Scott

I have been lucky - my grandmother used to cook specially for me and my missus is a champ cook, and I also learnt cooking when I can get the exotic ingredients

Rincewind
06-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Oh you are talking about the Pikkiwoki, pity people can not get the name of this god right. So confusing for me.

Surely a slight variation is spelling between various translations is not too hard to fathom. How many New Guinean Mud Gods are there? Let alone Mud Gods promising a pig and mother lode of coconuts?

In fact, slight variations between accounts only serves to increase my confidence that the Pikki Wokki/Pikkiwoki narratives are factual.

Oepty
06-11-2010, 11:13 PM

What is your proof the your god is far more lounge that you, whatever lounge means in this context?
Scott

Oepty
06-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Surely a slight variation is spelling between various translations is not too hard to fathom. How many New Guinean Mud Gods are there? Let alone Mud Gods promising a pig and mother lode of coconuts?

In fact, slight variations between accounts only serves to increase my confidence that the Pikki Wokki/Pikkiwoki narratives are factual.

If you can provide evidence the spelling Pikki Wokki has been used anywhere else than this thread then your points are valid. Otherwise it is just an error which shows great carelessness in your worship of your god.
Scott

Oepty
06-11-2010, 11:18 PM
I have been lucky - my grandmother used to cook specially for me and my missus is a champ cook, and I also learnt cooking when I can get the exotic ingredients

Excellent, please continue to enjoy your high quality dinners for the rest of your life, long may it be.
Scott

Kevin Bonham
06-11-2010, 11:22 PM
If you can provide evidence the spelling Pikki Wokki has been used anywhere else than this thread then your points are valid.

There is a divine revelation from Pikki Wokki (spelled thus) in the cached version of the comments section here (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4gNfFGaJxTAJ:www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7523034/___Jezus_Redt__in_het_rood__.html%3Fcid%3Dshort+%2 2Pikki+Wokki%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk).

Unfortunately it's in Dutch, and Babelfish is struggling, so the meaning of this revelation may be unclear for some time.

By the way what punishment awaits heretics who believe that Pikkiwoki is actually from West Papua? Is it true they miss out on the pig and are limited to two coconuts?

antichrist
06-11-2010, 11:25 PM
There is a divine revelation from Pikki Wokki (spelled thus) in the cached version of the comments section here (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4gNfFGaJxTAJ:www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7523034/___Jezus_Redt__in_het_rood__.html%3Fcid%3Dshort+%2 2Pikki+Wokki%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk).

Unfortunately it's in Dutch, and Babelfish is struggling, so the meaning of this revelation may be unclear for some time.

By the way what punishment awaits heretics who believe that Pikkiwoki is actually from West Papua? Is it true they miss out on the pig and are limited to two coconuts?

Be very careful about this, coz look at what trouble I am in SB about wrong names

Oepty
06-11-2010, 11:27 PM

Well done Kevin. I am off to bed, my fun is over, very funny thread.
Scott

Saragossa
What is your proof the your god is far more lounge that you, whatever lounge means in this context?
Scott

Glad you asked. Sometimes I rock a double-looped Shelby, oriental or four-in-hand knotted tie with the smaller piece of fabric at the back showing or slipped into the spaces between my buttons, this is a pretty lounge look. Sometimes I rock a dishevelled, amassed or asymmetrical bow-tie but sometimes I don't even tie it at all, this is a totally lounge look. This brings me to my point: your 'god' promises eternal salvation, my GOD promises a pig and all the coconuts I can carry. This is a pretty lounge promise. That's why I like the one and only GOD, I have confidence s/he will deliver.

Rincewind
If you can provide evidence the spelling Pikki Wokki has been used anywhere else than this thread then your points are valid. Otherwise it is just an error which shows great carelessness in your worship of your god.

Scott, you seem to be missing the most important point....
A pig and all the coconuts you can carry!

This is god is definitely the real thing. And I should know, I've followed a few.

Redmond Barry
07-11-2010, 02:29 AM
wasn't pikki wokki one of the teletubbies ?

anyway saragossa, how are people supposed to worship my spiritual leader "snow jesus" when your god offers nuts and meat. its such a tempting offer, although my religion does offer carrots and cans of victoria bitter.

its a hard decision either way ...............

antichrist
08-11-2010, 05:17 AM
the Muslims get 72 virgins, and if you happen to be a female I suppose in paradise there would be compulsory lesbianism for females to be able to take advantage of it.

george
08-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Hi All,

Pikkiwokki cant be true - doesnt have graphics on the website.

antichrist
08-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Hi All,

Sounds like a good name for a dance craze - like the limbo rock

"do the Pikki Wokki!"

Saragossa
08-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi All,

We don't try to imitate the one and only GOD's form as no one is divine enough to know it. Congratulations, you are being sold lies if you go to another 'religion' or as I like to call it 'ball to the wall, bat-shit lunacy' - College Binary.

Space_Dude
20-01-2011, 02:02 AM
PikiWoki is FALSE Her Loyal Highness the Oh greatness and righteousness and beautifulness Invisible Pink Unicorn shalt SMIGHT DOWN UPON THEE!!!!!