PDA

View Full Version : Thread link inaccessible

antichrist
13-12-2009, 04:42 PM
http://www.chesschat.org/showthread....465#post265465

I have been trying to access this link to try and find original denial of Bill's but says that webpage is inaccessible??

Rincewind
13-12-2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.chesschat.org/showthread....465#post265465

I have been trying to access this link to try and find original denial of Bill's but says that webpage is inaccessible??

That is because you are a goose. The link above was shorted by vBulletin ton include ellipses and then you cut and paste the link label and not the target. So the link I quote above has ellipses in the label and in the target field. Thus it is useless.

Other characters in the label look a bit suspiciously like they have also been mangled. So I would say you have a pretty effectively broken and unrepairable link there.

antichrist
13-12-2009, 04:52 PM
That is because you are a goose. The link above was shorted by vBulletin ton include ellipses and then you cut and paste the link label and not the target. So the link I quote above has ellipses in the label and in the target field. Thus it is useless.

Other characters in the label look a bit suspiciously like they have also been mangled. So I would say you have a pretty effectively broken and unrepairable link there.

well your explanation is useless as well coz I don't understand what your technical jargon, you must realise you are talking to a goose.

And why can't I pointless whinge in this thread - that is what the name implies - change the name if you don't want it.

Bill Gletsos
13-12-2009, 05:08 PM

Other characters in the label look a bit suspiciously like they have also been mangled. So I would say you have a pretty effectively broken and unrepairable link there.I have fixed it for him.